Lord Jamar endorses Donald Trump for president

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Are you a chat bot? Serious question. You don’t talk like a human because logically you don’t make sense.

If you aren’t a bot you’re either an immigrant or a Dutch cac commentating on American politics from afar. Why the fukk do you care about American immigration policies either way?

I can debunk your points but it’s not worth my time because you can’t vote. In no way is your perspective on American politics more valid than someone who lives here and can vote.
Dude, you are dumb.

Have a nice day, good luck with your elections, either way it goes.

Don't come asking for any assistance from Black people outside the USA.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Dude, you are dumb.

Have a nice day, good luck with your elections, either way it goes.

Don't come asking for any assistance from Black people outside the USA.
You couldn’t help either way. You’re a Russian algorithm.

Can we get a mod to verify if this is actually a human?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
As @Art Barr would say, this nikka is a c00n McCann

Jamar = tom c00n McCann

@JuvenileHell

This life is a real nightmare.

Did you ever think.
After all for one.

This wpuld be a reality. All these loan dodger studio label plant rappers. Who never rhymed their way to a real headliner draw. They are some really really good voice over actors breh.

After the krs one thing though.

I know to just be ready for this level of shock. Then be experienced enough.
to keep up the good fight.

We are winning small skirmishes at least..

Vince McMahon
Puff
Hulk hogan = @Walt

Out the paint.

I just got to keep up the good fight.
Sohh people like you become informed and push back.

Highly preciate it handshake....

I got mad love for y'all.

Sohh.

I do this sohh our kids. Can one day exist with a way.
to pushback against this.

This shyt is tragic.

Lord jamar from Brand nubian = souled't out

Krs one = souled't out.

It is a nightmare.
Or we were being fooled. Sohh they could pull nonsense like this.

I believe every rapper who never freestyles.

Is a scared liar.
A voice over style actor trying to be overly convincing.

Seems my idea about this. From really.
being an emcee.
headlining over rappers is more akin to reality. Than rappers who are not emcees. would lead you to believe.

@JuvenileHell

Y'all shpuld take a page from @JuvenileHell. That man has read and been Informed.

You should do the same.
If not.

One of these Tom c00n mccann's. Will fool you. Then it could be too late.

This user in a small post.

Is showcasing what gaining knowledge will do for you.

@JuvenileHell

Props....

Preciate it handshake.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I am not sure why you keep referring to a Greek word?

Anyway, you have not give me any in-depth knowledge on whatever you disagreed with, it's all rantings and attempts to insult, which is laughable at best.

Your attempt to dismiss me. Like a random post on the internet. Is ignorant.
Which is spawned from a lack of knowledge.

You udc level education is showing.

In this aries and hepatheus based world.
that is written in kuklos.
You been fooled.

That facts easily debunk.
anything you speak on publically.
Plus you so stoopid. They have visual aid gateways available to your. To gain perspective. To follow up and gain knowledge from. Then you sohh sent off. That you thinknyou followed the right links. When anyone who has real knowledge. Knows you have been sent off from a brand kuklos.
Which attempts to deflect from facts and knowledge. To cause social anarchy.
to perpetuate a dictator based ideal.
rooted in aries and hepatheus .

Your udc level education is showing. @Ish Gibor

Art Barr

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
She does zero coalition building. She has no foundation on a grassroots local political level after being out there for almost two decades.

Look at the Green Party in other countries compared to here.

She’s a fukking plant
In the country I am there are over 20 parties the Green Party can consist out of many smaller parties.

People vote for small parties out of protest. A relative large demographic vote central right wing this election. But all these small left wing parties combined make up more voters than that one larger central right wing party had. Voters did so, because of the disappointing far left policies by left politicians. The main topic is immigration policies.

Early this morning on a business radio channel it was discussed how 1/3rd of the voters in Europe has voted for a far right party. So globally there is a shift in how whites vote (start to vote).

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Your attempt to dismiss me. Like a random post on the internet. Is ignorant.
Which is spawned from a lack of knowledge.

You udc level education is showing.
In this aries and hepatheus based world.

You been fooled.

That facts easily debunk anything you speak on publically.

Art Barr
What did you easily debunk? Do you even understand political science?

Btw, I am a social democrat but lean more to the center of the political spectrum.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
This kids is shyt posting from a troll. Never feed the trolls.
So what was incorrect about what I posted? hmmm? lol

"If you only considered crowd size at rallies for Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton, you might wonder how Clinton has won so many big states. Sanders draws massive, enthusiastic crowds, while Clinton's rallies often seem tiny and subdued by comparison."

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
In the country I am there are over 20 parties the Green Party can consist out of many smaller parties.

Pople vote for small parties out of protest. A relative large demographic vote central right wing this election. But all these small left wing parties combined make up more voters than that one larger central right wing party had. Voters did so, because of the disappointing far left policies by left politicians. The main topic is immigration policies.

Early this morning on a business radio channel it was discussed how 1/3rd of the voters in Europe has voted for a far right party. So globally there is a shift in how whites vote (start to vote).
This is a bot. @FAH1223

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Jill stein the same person represented by trumps lawyer? Same person that only wants to take votes from democrats but never republicans? Same person republican donors push on the low cause they know only left leaning democrats would vote for her?

:jbhmm:

I don’t care what her platform is, I just look at her MO, knowing that she can never win it looks highly suspicious in the light. The way the US system works is that you enter one of the two parties and change them, like Trump (could do but only tricks his Stans that) he did. Jill could really influence the Dems but instead she’s out here just tryna make them lose in key states :snoop:

This.

All uv this.

All of this over boo boo heads.

Art Barr

Heard Puba was.

Puma been a jiggy enablin c00n.
since 2000.
before year 2000.

Art Barr

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps

People vote for small parties out of protest. A relative large demographic vote central right wing this election. But all these small left wing parties combined make up more voters than that one larger central right wing party had. Voters did so, because of the disappointing far left policies by left politicians. The main topic is immigration policies.

Good for them. Here, she and the Green Party do zero to take up seats or anything on the local level. She shows up every four years and gets smart dumb niqqas who know zero about the political process swept up.

Shes a plant.