Lord Jamar endorses Donald Trump for president

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Good for them. Here, she and the Green Party do zero to take up seats or anything on the local level. She shows up every four years and gets smart dumb niqqas who know zero about the political process swept up.

Shes a plant.
If you feel sea a plant, I can't continue this, because that is how you feel. I heard many Black independents talk abut her, so that is why I mention her.

What alternate you have in mind?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
What did you easily debunk? Do you even understand political science?

Btw, I am a social democrat but lean more to the center of the political spectrum.

Oh so...
Yousa goofie.
@Ish Gibor

that was sent astray.
from lacking knwowledge of self.
sent off to having his 'first death' then.

You not fooling nobody.
with your marxist devil worship deflection style verbiage. Anybody mentioning politics as some scholared expert. Is a Marxist that has been assimilated. I am not fooled breh. I am a clinical sociology major.

My study and knowledge background is based and rooted.
in debunking all of your political devil worship science and background.

Plus I know you been sent off. Just by your verbiage. When if you were really trained. As well as rooted in good faith. You would not speak. Using the verbiage you do.

Art Barr

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Good for them. Here, she and the Green Party do zero to take up seats or anything on the local level. She shows up every four years and gets smart dumb niqqas who know zero about the political process swept up.

Shes a plant.
@Ish Gibor is a chatbot.

Someone who lives in the Netherlands is going to say Kamala is a bad candidate because of open borders in America is pure lunacy. I refuse to believe a human acting in good faith will post something like that

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
He has a problem with incompetent women first and for most. Given her track record, he's right.
You think it's incompetence that's bothering him and he's considering voting for Trump? Did you hear him say ANYTHING about incompetence or, was it "she's only claiming black now to get our votes" and "do you really want a WOMAN to be the leader if something pops off?"

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
His reasons stink tho.
That is not how you engage in a scientific political discourse. I feel people should vote for the candidate with the best policies, for you as a person and group.

Anyway, I am going to that gym. Shoulder and bicep day.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
That is not how you engage in a scientific political discourse. I feel people should vote for the candidate with the best policies, for you as a person and group.

Anyway, I am going to that gym. Shoulder and bicep day.
yeah it is

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
If you feel sea a plant, I can't continue this, because that is how you feel. I heard many Black independents talk abut her, so that is why I mention her.

What alternate you have in mind?
I dont care how many youve heard. You dont live here nor are around Black people offline. I know Black people here offline. You know the 0.0000002% through social media.

She cant say she does shyt between each election here. You cant show the green party coalition building she does regularly. She does nothing but show up every four years and os welcomed by low information contrarians

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Actually I am from the city that was bombed first by the Nazis. I have spoke to people who went through WWII. As a child I lived in the South, and when we used to play outside in the woods we often found German bunkers and German helmets etc.

So that comparison was a bit weird, nor did I say that I support Trump.

With that being said he said, you sound emotionally and feminine. You push Black men towards Trump the way you approach others.

The same level of disconnect you showcased in this post. Is the same level of disconnect.
you showcased in life.

You ramblin bullshyt. That is not relevent to you having knowledge of self.

This post further proves you are an impressionable transplant. That is resistant

to gaining knowledge of self.
As well as urban intellectualism.

Your a nazi affected fool. A nazi affected c00n.

You are a c00n.

We know you lack balck nationalism and are a c00n.

As real talk.
Link me to your review.

of it takes a nation of millions or fear of a black planet. Aa real talk. How would you even know to have black nationalism. As you have no wave to point.
to as a gateway to gain knowledge of self.
You are a pleather vinyl African medallion.
In america. We already lived black people adopting a look to pass.

You just have no idea. As you did not dig in the crate. Plus are unaware of any knowledge or gateways. To authenticate you gained knowledge of self.
Nobody in the know is fooled.

Art Barr

Last edited:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
@Ish Gibor is a chatbot.

Someone who lives in the Netherlands is going to say Kamala is a bad candidate because of open borders in America is pure lunacy. I refuse to believe a human acting in good faith will post something like that
Understood. Dumb ass is going on ignore.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
@Ish Gibor is a chatbot.

These Black Americans are chat bots too, right?

And so on....

Last edited:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Superstar
Daps
Imagine, if you will

Its election day ....

And you are watching the coverage on your favorite news channel

As the numbers begin coming out we start seeing more data from exit polling

.... And right there on the screen running across the ticker at the bottom "90 percent of those exit polled say Lord Jamar was the deciding factor in who they voted for" :troll: