Lord Jamar endorses Donald Trump for president

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Lord J was a part of 3 classic Hip Hop albums and a modern day classic Origins of Hop Hop Documentary while Kamala was a part of locking up Black mothers and fathers and a suspected c00n politician’s harem, friend. :manny:

So what ur saying is. Black people shouldnt be lawyers or prosecutors. And if they decide to be that. They should never send a black person to jail regardless if guilty. What world do u stupid nikkas live in? Yea. Let's have nothing but white people be in charge of ur fate. I can't believe how moronic people are in 2024. It's like an utter lack of critical thinking. I dont give a fukk if Lord Jamar made a million classic albums. That nikka is a moron.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
So what ur saying is. Black people shouldnt be lawyers or prosecutors. And if they decide to be that. They should never send a black person to jail regardless if guilty. What world do u stupid nikkas live in? Yea. Let's have nothing but white people be in charge of ur fate. I can't believe how moronic people are in 2024. It's like an utter lack of critical thinking. I dont give a fukk if Lord Jamar made a million classic albums. That nikka is a moron.
In Democratic Layman’s Shill Terms…

“I support crooked prosecutors who are gatekeepers and puppets of white supremacy”

You and so many in this thread are no different than Lord Jamar. You both support gatekeepers/puppets of white supremacy, friend.:sas1:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
It’s unbelievable where being a black Trump grifter can take you….Lord fukking Jamar is on Piers Morgan as if he’s some legitimate political commentator, calling Kamala Harris a bytch

Mark Robinson is a fukking degenerate JBO troll, the republican candidate for governor of North Carolina

Hershel Walker with late stage CTE, was damn near Senator of Georgia

:why:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Fat Joe called him a bozo :dead:

IMG-1385.jpg