Looks like we bout to have our first coli fade :whoo: (Edit: no fade but strays caught)

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
LkyUCen.jpg

:laff:Dude is a straight up weirdo. Talking all that tough shyt but still ducking the fade.
@The M.I.C. you a bytch ass nikka

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
LkyUCen.jpg

:laff:Dude is a straight up weirdo. Talking all that tough shyt but still ducking the fade.
@The M.I.C. you a bytch ass nikka
This fukk shyt is intriguing. You beefing with a 40 year old nikka who clearly never learned how to conduct himself and types out his wolf tickets in APA format. I would expect something like this from wack ass emotional cacs, but not some brehs from Charlotte.

But since the wolf ticket is out there, shoot the fair one. fukk letting it go. Throw them hands, get it off your chest, and then smoke one afterwards and dap each other up like real nikkas do.

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You got some fukkin balls, wandering up in here.

Internet this, internet that..let's not go into the bag of posts past with your personal shyt on here, my nikka.

Recline your motherfukking seat out the thread with that bullshyt, ma'am.

I'm not ashamed of anything I post on here, you should be though, this is like kids in HS. I made a JOKE and you took it so seriously, that in itself made me laugh even more, thanks for that. You guys take this wayyyy too seriously, you're too old for that.
a1lu7b.jpg