Looks like we bout to have our first coli fade :whoo: (Edit: no fade but strays caught)

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

I'mma have to punt this one big dawg...

I have no issues with Jayne, I'm not trying to smash so I could not care less, and Jayne has given me good advice before.

I just think Jayne needs to be less ambiguous about her gender since she talks to a lot of dudes on here which she has made an effort to lately, now whether folks believe it or not is another story.

Also the dudes on here need to be real with themselves about their sexual orientations because they aren't straight.

If you like intersex people then cool but you can't make up your own definitions of straight, bi, gay or whatever to still have access to the p*ssy population.

Last edited:

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I'mma have to punt this one big dawg...

I have no issues with Jayne, I'm not trying to smash so I could not care less, and Jayne has given me good advice before.

I just think Jayne needs to be less ambiguous about her gender since she talks to a lot of dudes on here which she had made an effort to clear up lately, now whether folks believe it or not is another story.

Also the dudes on here need to be real with themselves about their sexual orientations because they aren't straight.

If you like intersex people then cool but you can't make up your own definitions of straight, bi, gay or whatever to still have access to the p*ssy population.
I like what I like and I'm comfortable with my sexuality.

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Fukkery still going on, 70 pages now

2eflr1u.jpg

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT