Looks like we bout to have our first coli fade :whoo: (Edit: no fade but strays caught)

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Oh, you must be talking about your server, because when you got kicked out of our sever for doing the most, then made your own and mostly everybody joined yours, then everybody left yours because you was abusing your power as admin because the ladies wasn't feeling you right? :oprah: This whole thread is from you crying like a baby online about getting banned from a server prima made.

The fukk I look like trying babysit grown ass adults who wanna disrupt the atmosphere of us just trying to do better in life. Why even take all this shyt so seriously tho? It's just the fukking internet breh. :mjlol:

I said this plenty of times in RT before to just let this shyt go move on, but nikkas live, eat, and shyt for this shyt.:francis: You still posting like crazy in this very thread, when you should be collaborating with @King Musa and make a cool as instrumental breh. :blessed:
full

The whole reason my server was made in the first place was because of you and other admin in your server being on some other shyt. Selina wanted to make a server with "no rules", then ended up on some unwritten rules shyt.
Regardless of what you wanna believe, me abusing power had nothing to do with anything. A new server was made because Selina's friend from Tumblr got banned.
Funny how certain people wanna claim the new server was made because of me supposedly abusing my power but never said anything to me about how they felt. Also funny how the new server got made IMMEDIATELY following Selina's friend getting banned.
How'd it go from people saying her and I were the perfect two admin because of our different personalities, to me abusing power suddenly.

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
full

The whole reason my server was made in the first place was because of you and other admin in your server being on some other shyt. Selina wanted to make a server with "no rules", then ended up on some unwritten rules shyt.
Regardless of what you wanna believe, me abusing power had nothing to do with anything. A new server was made because Selina's friend from Tumblr got banned.
Funny how certain people wanna claim the new server was made because of me supposedly abusing my power but never said anything to me about how they felt. Also funny how the new server got made IMMEDIATELY following Selina's friend getting banned.
How'd it go from people saying her and I were the perfect two admin because of our different personalities, to me abusing power suddenly.
You got it breh. :ehh:
The way you going at it, you gonna keep posting in here till the end of year. I really hope yall make that track breh. :ehh:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
What is going on here?

When folks feel guilty, they put their names on nameless things.

Other than that, its another chapter of the ongoing RT/chatroom saga.

I been telling you and Liggins to shut down RT for months lol.

And quite frankly, when you have folks talking to each in a chatroom all day every day then dumb pointless fukkery like this is perpetual but thats the lifeblood of TLR, right?

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
When folks feel guilty, they put their names on nameless things.

Other than that, its another chapter of the ongoing RT/chatroom saga.

I been telling you and Liggins to shut down RT for months lol.

And quite frankly, when you have folks talking to each in a chatroom all day every day then dumb pointless fukkery like this is perpetual but thats the lifeblood of TLR, right?

We can't shut down RT for tame fukkery such as this. While tedious and grating; a bunch of early 20 somethings fumbling their way through feelings of romance, inadequacy and identity aren't breaking any rules.

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Regardless of how many lies Selina or Coco gets caught up in, how much controversy they're always involved in, or how many times their story has changed throughout this whole thing, people will continue to cape and believe everything they say for whatever reason. I'm now aware of this and that's fine.
I've owned up to everything I said or did and my side of the story has stayed the same throughout all of this, with receipts to back everything up. The same can't be side for others.
When oldhead in the OP agrees to shoot the fair one I will give a time and location. Other than that, idk what else to tell y'all.
:hubie:

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
CoCo's a good egg. She just needs more confidence in herself from herself and not let her worth be determined by men, young or old. Easier said than done but it is something she will have to overcome to avoid predators.
This is the reason I broke it off with her the first time but she kept coming on to me and simping me. I told her she needs to focus on fixing whatever self issues she has and stop worrying about Coli nikkas. She's stubborn and doesn't wanna hear that. She continued to pressure me and instead of completely blocking her out, I entertained it and now we're here.