Looks like we bout to have our first coli fade :whoo: (Edit: no fade but strays caught)

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
nikkas will lurk the thread and talk shyt in the Discord but are too p*ssy to address me directly. As long as nikkas know I see and hear everything.
giphy.gif

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I'mma have to punt this one big dawg...

I have no issues with Jayne, I'm not trying to smash so I could not care less, and Jayne has given me good advice before.

I just think Jayne needs to be less ambiguous about her gender since she talks to a lot of dudes on here which she has made an effort to lately, now whether folks believe it or not is another story.

Also the dudes on here need to be real with themselves about their sexual orientations because they aren't straight.

If you like intersex people then cool but you can't make up your own definitions of straight, bi, gay or whatever to still have access to the p*ssy population.
Already had in depth conversations on it...I grew up feeling like I was strange/a freak. I also was under the impression that because of my situation not being typical I was not 'normal'. That's why I've identified as Intersex and trans. Biologically I am intersex. My DNA. I was raised as a girl. My mother has said that I'm not trans as well, but different communities perceive folks like me differently. It changes from community to community.

How about the fact that your not trans and you've told them on numerous occasions. I have a friend who's daughter was born intersex and what people need to understand is that despite the fact that an intersex person is born with male and female "traits" they are still either one or the other.
That's even beside the point, I really don't want kids lol.
You know i did want to address that

I always thought a hermaphrodite was not a trans yet I never brought it up when it was wrongly used interchangeably

You can be one or the other, or both.
Some Intersex people can give birth and some can't.
It's a very wide spectrum.
Intersex/hermaphodite being born with both.

Trans being born one and then transferring to the other

The difference is quite clear

Intersex - is not based on genitalia. lol

Hermaphrodite is also a word used for animals.

You usually have one or the other, or neither (ambiguous) Some do have both.

Some trans people are mixed in with that biologically.
A lot of the trans people folks diss aren't even typically male or female.
Just like a lot of 'cis' folks aren't typically male or female based on phenotype or genotype.
There's nearly 40 different conditions.
Male, female, hermaphodite and neither is 4 classifications that can describe it all.

Trans being male or female going "across" (based on its Latin meaning roots) to the other side ex male going to female makes it different from hermaphrodites who are both.
@Blackout
You can have a womb and be born with a penis.
You can be born without testes and instead have ovaries and a penis.
You can have a vagina and have no womb & be a person of XY chromosomes. Which typically is a male. But this person will look and be raised as a girl.

1. Is hermaphodite
2. Is hermaphodite
3. Is hermaphodite

Why because they all have both and aren't strictly male or female
Intersex*

Those same people can become trans.
How do you know that they aren't is what I was posing?
What if the first two went full out and became women? Then what are they?
I am talking about the meanings of words and its Latin roots which make calling a hermaphrodite a trans semantically wrong
Based on the meaning of trans being accross and a hermophadite being both that is impossible.

Example:

A person on one side of a big room can go across to the other side. Right to left.

A person in a cramped box cannot go to the other side because they are basicslly on both sides

Difference between trans and hermaphodite right there

You're literally talking to me who knows more about this than you and you're telling me I'm wrong. :mjlol:
Think whatever you want.
Examples.
Caroline Cossey.
Was raised as a boy, was born with XXXY chromsomes (automatically makes her intersex). Then had a sex change.

Caroline Cossey - Wikipedia

Xxxy/intersex aka both

Then this person is a hermaphodite and not trans.

Its that simple

You see it this way but society doesn't, just because she was raised as a boy and on her birth certificate they had to choose one or the other and chose 'boy'.
The chromosomes and the extras didn't matter and weren't taken into consideration.
She is considered a 'tranny' to most people.
Well most people are too wrapped up in fads and bias and games of society

I myself focus on truth and lack of bias

Oh, so you're saying that even though you were born a Hermaphrodite and took Hormones to transition to being a female you're still actually a Hermaphrodite?

Ehhhh. The person would still have both sexes genitalia so you're probably correct. Genetically, this holds up to be true unless Hormones literally change your bone structure and DNA or something like that

Intersex folks (not at all) must take hormones like trans folks who do want the physical appearance of their desire.
There's some commonality.
The difference is intersex folks must do it to live.

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Already had in depth conversations on it...I grew up feeling like I was strange/a freak. I also was under the impression that because of my situation not being typical I was not 'normal'. That's why I've identified as Intersex and trans. Biologically I am intersex. My DNA. I was raised as a girl. My mother has said that I'm not trans as well, but different communities perceive folks like me differently. It changes from community to community.
You are strange, and a freak, but you being TS or Intersex has nothing to do with it.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
The problem with texting is sometimes you can't really pick up on the tone of how a person is saying something. Messages and signals get mixed, misinterpreted and warped. That shyt can even happen with phone conversations. When you add different personality traits into the equation things get even murkier. One person's light hearted flirting is another person's :shaq:. The shyt gets weird....

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Immediately saw the thread title and went :leon:

On page 21 and still no fight and no neg train :scusthov: