Looks like we bout to have our first coli fade :whoo: (Edit: no fade but strays caught)

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
CoCo is like 19 or 20. I hope all these dudes fukking with her are in the same age range.
You think these dudes care how young she is. She's legal, that's all they care about :heh:

If anything, makes them want to fukk with her even more because they look at her as easy pickings. Especially since not only is she very young in age, but also young minded in her mentality. Like taking candy from a baby.

No shots though :hubie:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
You think these dudes care how young she is. She's legal, that's all they care about :heh:

If anything, makes them want to fukk with her even more because they look at her as easy pickings. Especially since not only is she very young in age, but also young minded in her mentality. Like taking candy from a baby.

No shots though :hubie:

CoCo's a good egg. She just needs more confidence in herself from herself and not let her worth be determined by men, young or old. Easier said than done but it is something she will have to overcome to avoid predators.

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
:mjlol: can't expect any type of drama from a Discord everybody left for another one
Oh, you must be talking about your server, because when you got kicked out of our sever for doing the most, then made your own and mostly everybody joined yours, then everybody left yours because you was abusing your power as admin because the ladies wasn't feeling you right? :oprah: This whole thread is from you crying like a baby online about getting banned from a server prima made.

The fukk I look like trying babysit grown ass adults who wanna disrupt the atmosphere of us just trying to do better in life. Why even take all this shyt so seriously tho? It's just the fukking internet breh. :mjlol:

I said this plenty of times in RT before to just let this shyt go move on, but nikkas live, eat, and shyt for this shyt.:francis: You still posting like crazy in this very thread, when you should be collaborating with @King Musa and make a cool as instrumental breh. :blessed:

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
CoCo's a good egg. She just needs more confidence in herself from herself and not let her worth be determined by men, young or old. Easier said than done but it is something she will have to overcome to avoid predators.
Dat dead sound like some shyt u write on a lil kid report card.

Y’all nikkas Is brazy.