Looks like we bout to have our first coli fade :whoo: (Edit: no fade but strays caught)

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
At the end of the day I’m just happy @charmander is my fwend

alonzo-mourning-heat-upset-then-realization.gif

#PalGang :wow:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
You said you had a penis ma. I am not making that up and you know that.
I have. I've also said at the same time I have a vagina...If someone disses me and say I have a dikk, I'll reply 'Do you wanna suck it?'
What I have isn't anyone's business regardless so I have thrown people off intentionally.

However I have had serious discourse with people who have known what I have and about my life from the jump. If you've been in the RT, you'd know as well.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Lemme go ahead and take off my degrees, the refined speech and the dark clouds so I can throw a verse at you like a real nikka. I'm going to talk to you like you my son, since you keep crying after me fakkit. I'm gonna give a man lesson that ya disappearing act pops should've gave you, nikka. I'm gonna give you a clue from a nikka that done almost four decades on this Earth, my son.

This is pure corn :loldenzel2:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
I wrote on ur wall and u barely noticed smh. show me rather than tell me
one dnt talk to me crazy even tho i like that; two i always respond to you and did so when u posted on my wall so idk what ur referring too.

:russ: @iBrowse lol they was trynna get me to join that discord shyt too but i knew what wuod happen like always with coli people; this shyt is funny af like idk how yall make this so hard and weird, just tell the broad u like her and be urself.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I have. I've also said at the same time I have a vagina...If someone disses me and say I have a dikk, I'll reply 'Do you wanna suck it?'
What I have isn't anyone's business regardless so I have thrown people off intentionally.

However I have had serious discourse with people who have known what I have and about my life from the jump. If you've been in the RT, you'd know as well.
As long as you admit that you change up your story when it suits you. :hubie:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
As long as you admit that you change up your story when it suits you. :hubie:
I change my story because its really no one's business regardless.
I don't like people talking about my genitalia and explaining the same shyt 24/7 in EVERY thread.
So yeah, yall will get sarcasm, trolling and some idgaf responses.
If you are close to me, you know my story inside out.
If you aint, you don't.
That's how it should be anyway.