Looks like we bout to have our first coli fade :whoo: (Edit: no fade but strays caught)

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sooooo, I will gladly take my L and keep it moving because I'm over this.... I liked Chubbs but then he randomly got mad the other night and I felt super bad and wanted to know why.....the next morning I found he was mad because I CALLED HIM SENSITIVE. After that I left it alone and told him to have a good life....now today he's mad all over again.
So I'll say it again, @Chubbs I hope you have a good life and get over this like I have :smile:

I have to go back to work now :smile:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Sooooo, I will gladly take my L and keep it moving because I'm over this.... I liked Chubbs but then he randomly got mad the other night and I felt super bad and wanted to know why.....the next morning I found he was mad because I CALLED HIM SENSITIVE. After that I left it alone and told him to have a good life....now today he's mad all over again.
So I'll say it again, @Chubbs I hope you have a good life and get over this like I have :smile:

scandalous
x5sg46.gif

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

:mjlol: How many Coli nikkas done bushed you now?

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null

You are young you will be fine I remember sohh underground was freakin messy. People were hooking up and telling other people secrets. My only advice is don’t be wasting your time with these chats if you have a spouse and remember that people save pms and chat transcripts. At least I did but I was on my @Malkoonxxx_23 steeze.

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Check it out, diamonds shine in the dark
Water ring look like VOSS
fukk her once, break her heart
Skate on that girl like my name Tony Hawk
Had the swag from the start, had the shyt in my car
Duck, I aim with the Moss-