Looks like we bout to have our first coli fade :whoo: (Edit: no fade but strays caught)

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Ain't nobody fighting over females? :what:

There's a weird ass love triangle that doesn't include me but nikkas launching the missiles from the silos thinking it is me. Why?

This nikka @Chubbs got booted from an online chat because of beef he got with Prima, this nikka goes retarded and lashes out at EVERYBODY that fukks with Discord. This nikka then proceeds to set nikkas up against each other because he got blocked at the rim by all the fukking females...that's the reason I went Stephen King on the nikka because he was entertaining real life consequences over that bullshyt.

Shall I continue? :what:
You’re a fukking idiot. I’ve never gotten rejected by ANYONE on here. The same girl you threatened me over told me why you did it; you did it because she caught feelings for a nikka and got jealous of me flirting with other females in the Discord, I already posted the texts. But somehow I’ve gotten rejected by every Coli female? Stop making up bullshyt for daps you clown ass nikka.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Ban somebody from a server to cover your ass brehettes. Flirt and initiate sexual conversations with someone in PM then claim they sexually harassed you for pics because they asked you for a body pic one time while your body was the topic of discussion brehettes. The difference between me and other people is I'll say what I have to say while you can see it and not behind your back. But y'all can continue to believe the lies of someone whose whole life is one big ass secret :mjlol:
Be a messy ass compulsive liar brehettes :mjlol:
@Prima Donna go ahead and put me on your ignore list too, fukkin weirdo. :mjlol:

nikka, keep it 1000.

You complained about the shyt and then got mad when someone said you were "sensitive" about it..nikkas got in your goddamn ass. Then you go back to that person and show texts and shyt talking about "And that's your friend.." after you got kicked out of discord...trying to get nikkas to go at each other on some bytch shyt. You all of a fukking female, you bytch ass nikka. That's why I went hell raiser on you, bro but your beef ain't with me nikka...it's you, jilted ass nikka. I could've told you that this place ain't for love breh..cause we all crazy as fukk. Crazy plus crazy equals insanity..You want me to keep spilling? I can keep going, b? I got my record keeping degree from @Poitier . How you want it served? I'll just embarass yo ass.

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
nikka, keep it 1000.

You complained about the shyt and then got mad when someone said you were "sensitive" about it..nikkas got in your goddamn ass. Then you go back to that person and show texts and shyt talking about "And that's your friend.." after you got kicked out of discord...trying to get nikkas to go at each other on some bytch shyt. You all of a fukking female, you bytch ass nikka. That's why I went hell raiser on you, bro but your beef ain't with me nikka...it's you, jilted ass nikka. I could've told you that this place ain't for love breh..cause we all crazy as fukk. Crazy plus crazy equals insanity..You want me to keep spilling? I can keep going, b? I got my record keeping degree from @Poitier . How you want it served? I'll just embarass yo ass.
You’re posting quotes that have nothing to do with why you and I are going at it. Stop reaching.
0xiq3Mn.jpg

This the same girl who this weird ass nikka threatened me with witchcraft over, but apparently I’ve been getting rejected. My cutoff game strong and I will forever be that nikka.
@The M.I.C. you a bytch and I’d spit in your face if I saw you in person.

Last edited:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Yall really let fukkery magnet drama seeking brehettes manipulate yall, play both sides with most likely :duck:, and sit back on some :popcorn: shyt

:russ::dead:

Theres a lot of gossip thats come my way that I'm legitimately curious about who is telling the truth but it don't concern me nor is it serious so :hubie:
Either get real messy and let them screenshots ring off or bush this shyt :manny:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
@Chubbs

You call @Prima Donna a weirdo but swear on a stack of Holy Bibles that you wasn't trying to whisper Keith Sweat like melodies in her PM's, nikka. She gets on my nerve sometimes but she ain't one to lie breh and the receipts is heavy. You mad cause you got curved HARD nikka and you caught feelings.

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
You’re posting quotes that have nothing to do with why you and I are going at it. Stop reaching.

This the same girl who this weird ass nikka threatened me with witchcraft over, but apparently I’ve been getting rejected. My cutoff game strong and I will forever be that nikka.
@The M.I.C. you a bytch and I’d spit in your face if I saw you in person.

fukkery with receipts :ehh: