Looks Like “Sandra Credit Unions” May Actually Be Headed To The Impact Zone (aka AEW)

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
She working the fans and sheets

Also its possible she's doing this for other ventures or just in case she leaves later. My understanding is her contract was up in January. That or it expires now and she's free to compete in Jan.

But the E has mentioned her and shes back in the opening WWE graphics, so I think she might be back

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Keith Lee and Swerve are superstars the same way every signing AEW ever made was for "game changers" according to the internet

IIRC Toni challenged for the title in her 2nd match on the main roster. Nobody would've remembered or cared about the whip cream 6 months later when she's Women's champion instead of Liv, that was her trajectory. She can go over to AEW and immediately hold a title because there's no Becky, Bianca, Bayley, Charlotte, Ronda, Sasha or anybody else over there. She's women's champ where 1.3-1.6 million fewer people see her, I don't see the come up

Moxley's the only one with some kind of boost and it mostly revolves around the fact that the promos about drinking blood and playing hopscotch in barbed wire weren't going to happen in WWE. He's the only one, everyone else has plateaued (Jericho), can't hit the same high notes they did in Stamford (everyone else) or fell off a cliff (Danielson)

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
WWE is just a much bigger entity so anything less than that will feel like a downgrade, especially with the name change. shyt sounds cheap lol but it could make for some solid tv. Would be a good signing by them. Won’t change business or anything though. Same 900k nikkas will be watching outside of the initial debut bump. Y’all know it’s true lol

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Moxley was a definite upgrade over Ambrose....even if I'm tired of his ass...

Feel like Swerve is gonna be the same thing....

Toni has got a bump but her winning the title is like when women would debut in the E and win the Diva's title in their first couple of matches...the division was weak as fukk and nobody cared...

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Daniel Bryan.
When he was in the 'E, they made him follow concussion protocols, win matches, and suffer through safe matches with guys like Edge, John Cena, and Roman Reigns.
Now that Bryan is in AEW, he's free to blade and have competitive 5 star matches against future bingo hall of famers like Wheeler Yuta and Sammy Guevara!
:blessed:
From WrestleMania Main Event.......to AEW...well at least I can say Bryan ain't been on dark lol

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjgrin:

tna-wcw.gif

This is a top 10 wrestling GIF of all time, and that's a very hard top 10 to break into

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
If she walked out because she didn't want to put over Ronda freakin Rousey (and ignore the tag titles) then she'd definitely walk out if she was asked to put over Britt Baker
Wasn’t it because there was no long term plans (don’t think will be fixed in AEW) besides having her lose to Ronda for no reason? I can’t remember the details.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Wasn’t it because there was no long term plans (don’t think will be fixed in AEW) besides having her lose to Ronda for no reason? I can’t remember the details.

They wanted Sasha and naomi (two greater talents) as champs to put over Ronda and Lynch on some random B-level show and that was after both of them agreed to form a team for WM season because creative had no other ideas...

That was Vince's old guard of himself and hayes and Bruce having zero clue what to do with a talent of Sasha's caliber

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

They wanted Sasha and naomi (two greater talents) as champs to put over Ronda and Lynch on some random B-level show and that was after both of them agreed to form a team for WM season because creative had no other ideas...

That was Vince's old guard of himself and hayes and Bruce having zero clue what to do with a talent of Sasha's caliber

Ronda and *Belair. They wanted em to ignore the titles for that time because there we no plans