Looks Like “Sandra Credit Unions” May Actually Be Headed To The Impact Zone (aka AEW)

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it's the opposite.
Financially, this would be a great time for Sasha Banks to go to AEW.
Tony Khan is probably looking for a Hail Mary to reverse AEW's ratings slide and get people talking positively about his vanity wrestling project again. It wouldn't even require much negotiation for Sasha to get Tony to borrow his daddy's checkbook, short his Adderall dealer, and cancel his annual subscription to Pen Island.com so that he could pay the Legit Boss.
Sure, Sasha would end up on YouTube after 3 weeks; but she would be laughing all the way to the bank knowing that she finessed Tony & Shad for Derek Jeter money.
I think that if Sasha can get paid without actually having to wrestle each week then she should take the easy money, word to Miro.

a Fool and his money will always part

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
AEW fell off despite signing Mike Benngoat.
WWE is her home.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
None of those people are superstars. Keith’s lee not even close to over he was when he had the rumble showdown with brock.

Does anyone really care about the other 2?

Moxley as well

And the last time Keith Lee was in WWE, he was making bear noises, and the last time Toni was in WWE she got pied in the face by Charlotte, stop it. Swerve is also one of the best heels on the AEW roster.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Moxley as well

And the last time Keith Lee was in WWE, he was making bear noises, and the last time Toni was in WWE she got pied in the face by Charlotte, stop it. Swerve is also one of the best heels on the AEW roster.
It’s like you ignored the SUPERSTAR part twice, on purpose.

I’ll give you moxley tho

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Why would anyone want her to go to aew? shyt would be terrible. Has any superstar left wwe, went to aew, and come out better?

Moxley the only one

Midcarders like storms fine ass have definitely excelled but she no superstar

Pee has been alright but everytime I see him... That gut...