Looks Like “Sandra Credit Unions” May Actually Be Headed To The Impact Zone (aka AEW)

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Why would anyone want her to go to aew? shyt would be terrible. Has any superstar left wwe, went to aew, and come out better?
Daniel Bryan.
When he was in the 'E, they made him follow concussion protocols, win matches, and suffer through safe matches with guys like Edge, John Cena, and Roman Reigns.
Now that Bryan is in AEW, he's free to blade and have competitive 5 star matches against future bingo hall of famers like Wheeler Yuta and Sammy Guevara!
:blessed:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I actually do, I just don't sing their praises all the time like you.
Watching short videos doesn’t count. :heh:

But I’ve never seen you post in an AEW Live thread. You don’t have to “praise” them to comment. :patrice:

And Sting’s AEW run is way better than what he did in the E. Him getting his New Jack on alone >>>

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
That really happened? Damn. Shelton would have been perfect for that
They used to do the same shyt with Hogan. It would happen a lot with tv appearances. A company would come to wwf with a deal and have a wrestler in mind and Vince would push hogan.
Womens wrestling lol
Pretty much. She’ll be jobbing out to Britt baker within the year and no one is good enough in the ring to make the average fan care. That being said if Tony is offering more money for fewer dates idk how you turn that down.

Obviously one is fake and one is real but it’s crazy how much better women’s MMA is than womens wrestling.