Looks Like “Sandra Credit Unions” May Actually Be Headed To The Impact Zone (aka AEW)

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I don't need Dasha Financial Institution advertised for a promo every other three TV tapings.

Unless they're planning on some form of can't miss relaunch of ROH, Tony really needs to stop hiring, and start talent shaving. Dude's like my wife at every fukking garage sale we see. Yeah, it's dope it was available, but did you really need to get it?

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
None of those people are superstars. Keith’s lee not even close to over he was when he had the rumble showdown with brock.

Does anyone really care about the other 2?

Swerve is one of their current top heels who just went viral with Ross. He did this in his second actual storyline with Keith. He’s in a significantly better spot now than he was playing babysitter. Keith declined already in 2020 and AEW rejuvenated him to a point. Toni is no longer a punchline and that’s already a win. She’s not over as champ because she hasn’t beaten Jade or Britt but that’s a separate problem from the topic.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Bianca?
Jade?
DMD?
Bayley?
Charlotte?
Ronda Rousey?

Does of them main event? Sasha is a realistic main event wrestler for AEW, if Britt or Jade could do it without her they would’ve.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Does of them main event? Sasha is a realistic main event wrestler for AEW, if Britt or Jade could do it without her they would’ve.
Britt has main evented Dynamite & Rampage breh

But so has Sonny Kiss so that doesn’t mean much in AEW :skip:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
That dude doesn’t even watch AEW. :heh:
I actually do, I just don't sing their praises all the time like you.
-Came back and jobs to Nose
-Came back and gets hurt by Seth
The laugh was using a 60yr old man as an example of being treated better. Sting is a wrestling icon so of course TK wasn't going to fukk him over.