Looks Like “Sandra Credit Unions” May Actually Be Headed To The Impact Zone (aka AEW)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Sasha Banks filed trademarks on November 10th to include the following:

• Mercedes Mone’
  • Mone’ Talks
  • Bank Mone’
  • Statement Maker
The filings are clearly not WWE-related. The trademarks are listed for categories such as jewelry, decals, clothing, action figures, and entertainment services.

Banks and Naomi walked out of a WWE Raw event in May due to creative differences, as WWE wanted Naomi to win a six-pack challenge on the show.

Earlier this month, Banks posted a cryptic video that teased something “crazy” happening soon after waiting for it over the past six months. At Crown Jewel, Naomi and Banks were added back to the signature video package, adding fuel to the fire of their return to the company that has been reported about.

Several media outlets later reported that there were “hang-ups” in the talks between the company and the two stars.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
WHAT IS BANK MONE DOING HERE? SHE DOESN'T WORK HERE!

Let's hear what she has to say :mjgrin:

tna-wcw.gif

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Let's hear what she has to say!

She's going at a bad time though. AEW is still watchable but its the worst it's ever been right now. If they did Sasha vs Jade right it could legitimately be a big crossover angle though.

I’d love if Mercedes went to AEW

If TK even thinks about putting her on YouTube tho, we gon have to have a little chat :ufdup:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Signing with AEW is a very easy way to connect her old wrestling fans to her new shyt without WWE having a cut or telling her no. I won’t forget the story of Under Armor as a start up approaching about sponsoring Shelton and WWE told them Cena or nothing.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Signing with AEW is a very easy way to connect her old wrestling fans to her new shyt without WWE having a cut or telling her no. I won’t forget the story of Under Armor as a start up approaching about sponsoring Shelton and WWE told them Cena or nothing.
That really happened? Damn. Shelton would have been perfect for that

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I’d love if Mercedes went to AEW

If TK even thinks about putting her on YouTube tho, we gon have to have a little chat :ufdup:

Sasha and Becky are the only two main event women in wrestling, Tony needs to do what he has to do

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Let's hear what she has to say!

She's going at a bad time though. AEW is still watchable but its the worst it's ever been right now. If they did Sasha vs Jade right it could legitimately be a big crossover angle though.
I think it's the opposite.
Financially, this would be a great time for Sasha Banks to go to AEW.
Tony Khan is probably looking for a Hail Mary to reverse AEW's ratings slide and get people talking positively about his vanity wrestling project again. It wouldn't even require much negotiation for Sasha to get Tony to borrow his daddy's checkbook, short his Adderall dealer, and cancel his annual subscription to Pen Island.com so that he could pay the Legit Boss.
Sure, Sasha would end up on YouTube after 3 weeks; but she would be laughing all the way to the bank knowing that she finessed Tony & Shad for Derek Jeter money.
I think that if Sasha can get paid without actually having to wrestle each week then she should take the easy money, word to Miro.