Looks like I missed my chance to get an 190k a year job brehs

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
How u fukk it up?

And u mid 20s right ? You gettin all the hoes at school ? I know they like older dudes.
I guess I fukked it the test and naw, I don't be trying Working and going to school, I was sleeping through a lot of classes

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I'mma college student in poor health

About to take the fall off and take the last two classes for my associates in the spring.

Just applied for an IT internship, hope I get into it
whats up with your health?

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
you mean 200k breh... thats what the Kirkland's and Winston's of the world are paying starting this year..

its still possible and you could always lateral over

cook county bar association also has big firms that hire incoming 3l's

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I go to an elite law school that the major law firms in the country hire from. They hire in the summer of your 1st year of law school and you work there the next summer and after graduation and they a pay a ridiculous amount of money (190k a year + bonuses).

However, I got mediocre grades by law school standards all Bs and B+'s. I didnt get a job from on campus interviewing and now have been applying like crazy to major firms all across th country with no luck. Once August is over these major firms rarely hire and are preparing for the next recruiting cycle next year for the next crop of first year law students.

So, if I dont by miracle get a job I'll be lucky to get a 60k a year job at a small firm or government. Get bad grades brehs, fukk up the bag brehs.

:francis:
:wow:
:mjcry:
Same thing happened with my boy.

Go work for an elite boutique investment bank, asset management fund, hedge find or pe firm.

It’s literally the same experience you’ll get working for a vault 100 firm.

You just flip it and say you wanted true industry experience. My boy worked for Cain brothers bc he didn’t get an internship like you.

He works at Weil now, killing it. :myman:

You gotta hustle Now Breh and think outside the box

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Same thing happened with my boy.

Go work for an elite boutique investment bank, asset management fund, hedge find or pe firm.

It’s literally the same experience you’ll get working for a vault 100 firm.

You just flip it and say you wanted true industry experience. My boy worked for Cain brothers bc he didn’t get an internship like you.

He works at Weil now, killing it. :myman:

You gotta hustle Now Breh and think outside the box
you act like its easy for a law grade to just fall into those jobs

its hard to lateral in I-banking without a few years of corporate law experience under your belt.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Some intestinal problems. Doctors say it may be Crohn's

Have went from 175 to 130 in the past year
16009.jpg