Looks like I missed my chance to get an 190k a year job brehs

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
oci is done in 2 weeks in August. Call backs interviews can happen for another month afterwords. You dont know what the fukk you are talking about
it seems like August recruitment for 2L's is a thing
JD Calendar of Events 2018-2019 | NYU School of Law

but there's no way to explain your 1L summer biglaw experience turning into "technology" :huhldup:

and claiming there are only 8 black men in your year at a T10 is suspect, where do you go, Yale?
don't the rest of them have classes in the high hundreds with 10% black students?
to make up for having only 8 men they'd have to have like 3 times as many women to get that 10%

and breh how are you going into 6 figure debt but fukking up your grades posting on the Coli all day :russ:
but you have impressive dedication to this persona and you've done it way better than that other idiot :ehh:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Law school's career center
Affinity groups (National Black Lawyer's)
LinkedIn
.....as a black man you should've been networking 10x your non-black couterparts
I know that feeling. I applied for every job on dice, CB, indeed, shyt anywhere. Even on craigslist when shyt was rough

Law is a tough field to get into as a Black person.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
You’re a lawyer bro?
Oh no, my wife is. IT business breh. I can't deal with them Jewish and CAC fields. We don't have the network to easily move in like that. There is a time and a place and that time has passed unless you get lucky and of course like I always say, you need skill for that luck. Lol

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
it seems like August recruitment for 2L's is a thing
JD Calendar of Events 2018-2019 | NYU School of Law

but there's no way to explain your 1L summer biglaw experience turning into "technology" :huhldup:

and claiming there are only 8 black men in your year at a T10 is suspect, where do you go, Yale?
don't the rest of them have classes in the high hundreds with 10% black students?
to make up for having only 8 men they'd have to have like 3 times as many women to get that 10%

and breh how are you going into 6 figure debt but fukking up your grades posting on the Coli all day :russ:
but you have impressive dedication to this persona and you've done it way better than that other idiot :ehh:

there are around 200 people per year incoming every year in top schools. 10% is on 20 ppl. You're dumb and math illiterate?

:what:

also there are numerous practice areas and departments in big law firms some more prestigious than others idiot

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
there are around 200 people per year incoming every year in top schools. 10% is on 20 ppl. You're dumb and math illiterate?

:what:

also there are numerous practice areas and departments in big law firms some more prestigious than others idiot
what school do you go to that has only 600 JDs?