Looking for some Volunteers

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
yeah i was thinking about giving out the "Architect" banner this time since thats the name of the forum we use for organizing this type of thing and the usergroup for those members. unless someone had a better name :manny:

Still need help?

kdub83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bloom
In would help with the updating threads in TLR and subforums.

ManxOfxThexYear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My muthafukkin self
I can do TheBooth, TLR, FilmRoom, TSC, Coliseum

I can do updating threads in everyone of those,
Music, shyt i can do that too, i don't mind going back through the past 15 years and updating music, ill be like the mexican biz :wow:
Tagging, if you need non-biased i can do that too
Merge threads. dead threads to the bushes, fukk it you name it

I'm down for whatever, plus im not a lazy mexican just a hard working one :win: you know one of them from across the boarder ones :russ:

Been down since 01 and 12 here, plus i can follow directions, this is proof :whistle:

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
We're looking for people to help with a few things around the forum. It would be similar to being a moderator but more about improving the usability of the site by making threads and other areas of the site more organized. One of the problems of a forum is that information is not organized very well and is usually scattered throughout threads so we're looking for a team to help us bring buried content to the forefront of threads.

Some of the things we're looking for help with:
  • Updating Threads - This would be basically editing the first post of threads. For example
    • Breaking news threads would involve adding important updates to the first post.
    • New music threads would involve adding relevant information ie, artwork, links (if its free music), tracklistings, embedding tracks
    • Threads with links to articles - make sure the link to the article is posted along with important quotes
  • Adding Music to the Music Section - Adding mixtapes, singles and albums to our media page
  • Tagging - We asked for some help with this before and we could still use more people. We're starting from scratch so if you helped with this before let us know so we can re-add you
  • Social Media - We'd like to someday add people to our social media accounts for more frequent updates but we'll start with people recommending to us things we should share.
If you're interested in helping please respond here with what you'd be willing to help with and which forums you'd be willing to help in. We're looking for established, mature posters. In the future when we need to add mods we'd likely choose someone from this team so if you're interested in one day being a mod this would be a good way to demonstrate your talents.

@cook Count me in breh. I can update the Titles of Breaking News threads and the First post in the Coliseum and add links to the threads.

Last edited:

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
I volunteer to help with social media.

Would it be possible to add a music player to the site?

A lightweight music player could play songs of the week and the coli own talent.