Looking for some Volunteers

really tho

that ain't gangsta
Supporter
Daps
I'd like to help with whatever possible, mostly in the booth and TLR.

Tagging is a piece of cake.

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
We're looking for people to help with a few things around the forum. It would be similar to being a moderator but more about improving the usability of the site by making threads and other areas of the site more organized. One of the problems of a forum is that information is not organized very well and is usually scattered throughout threads so we're looking for a team to help us bring buried content to the forefront of threads.

Some of the things we're looking for help with:
  • Updating Threads - This would be basically editing the first post of threads. For example
    • Breaking news threads would involve adding important updates to the first post.
    • New music threads would involve adding relevant information ie, artwork, links (if its free music), tracklistings, embedding tracks
    • Threads with links to articles - make sure the link to the article is posted along with important quotes
  • Adding Music to the Music Section - Adding mixtapes, singles and albums to our media page
  • Tagging - We asked for some help with this before and we could still use more people. We're starting from scratch so if you helped with this before let us know so we can re-add you
  • Social Media - We'd like to someday add people to our social media accounts for more frequent updates but we'll start with people recommending to us things we should share.
If you're interested in helping please respond here with what you'd be willing to help with and which forums you'd be willing to help in. We're looking for established, mature posters. In the future when we need to add mods we'd likely choose someone from this team so if you're interested in one day being a mod this would be a good way to demonstrate your talents.

I would like to volunteer.

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
i could help with tagging and adding music breh

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER
add music
help with tagging in the booth and coliseum
H2k23PF.png

Last edited:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
I'll do tagging (tlr, film room & arcadium is where I lurk) and I can manage social media outlets (facebook & ig..I'm not too big on twitter but can do it if need be).

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
I'd be down to update threads or add music/update music threads

I've got a lot of free time so I am pretty much always up on releases