Looking for some Volunteers

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
I'm down to help out with social media. I like to share. I'm also down to tag (like most folks itt so far). It sounds like fun but I've also been interested in writing better copy. It'd be cool if i could help out.

edit: If I was going to tag anywhere, I'd like it to be in HL. I don't post a lot there but I do lurk.

Last edited:

Azik

Pro
Supporter
Daps
I'd be interested to help with music.
Could you explain what mixtapes would be acceptable? Multiple genres? Does it matter when a mixtape was released?

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
I could help with tags.

I could also help with updating threads in TLR, The Coliseum and The Film Room.

I like making things streamlined and structured.

cook

Banned
Daps
I'd be interested to help with music.
Could you explain what mixtapes would be acceptable? Multiple genres? Does it matter when a mixtape was released?

we have the ability to create categories so the more music the better. we have a classic mixtape category right now but its kinda light so it'd be cool to fill that up.

i've been meaning to go back and add albums from the past year or two. not actual illegal download links but we can link the music section to the discussion thread in the booth that way people can go through a list of albums and find music they might have missed. its so easy in this day and age to miss out on music

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Not really established but I wouldn't mind helping with updating threads in TLR/Higher Learning. Been an admin for 6 years so I feel your pain when you speak of things not being organized the best.