Looking for some Volunteers

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
we have the ability to create categories so the more music the better. we have a classic mixtape category right now but its kinda light so it'd be cool to fill that up.

i've been meaning to go back and add albums from the past year or two. not actual illegal download links but we can link the music section to the discussion thread in the booth that way people can go through a list of albums and find music they might have missed. its so easy in this day and age to miss out on music

cool im with it. was trying to add a mixtape im stuck honestly. Do i do this through the media section or.........?

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
I can tag/update in the Arcadium and/or TSC since they're the main two forums I frequent

Last edited:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
yeah i was thinking about giving out the "Architect" banner this time since thats the name of the forum we use for organizing this type of thing and the usergroup for those members. unless someone had a better name :manny:
:whoa: :whoa: :whoa: :whoa:

criminology

hearse initiator
Daps
Reppin
Diamonds & Wood
I don't post as much as others but I lurk the booth like crazy and I don't troll. Would be happy to update threads with info there.

Smoke

Resident Chubby Chaser
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
804/434
Where do I sign up :lupe:

I have an extensive background in forum usages as well as being a moderator. I've also been an admin of my own forum, but it was Invision and also the one that's free, I forget the name. I've managed several websites, mostly just for the flip money tho. I'm fair and easy going, and I have good relationships with most members. :lupe: