Looking back on it ps3>>>>ps4

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
My most fun gaming was on the PS3 but it had nothing to do with PS3, more the era. I would say PS4 was better because it was the console that put PlayStation over Xbox and completely changed the image. 360 was king vs PS3, PS3 finished nicely but their start was horrible.
360 was king in the beginning. It wasn't that way by the 10s.

Too many people in here ignoring the first 3.5 years of ps4.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
facts.. I just found my old ps3 in my basement.. I forgot it was a bluray player, I thought I didn't have one :gucci: hooked it up to a 3d gaming projector... it worked.. so I copped around $100 in used games that work in 3d mode :banderas: gonna cop some 3d blurays too

played some black ops and uncharted 3 :wow:

hope online still works in ps3 games I haven't tried yet :lupe:
Generally the first party games don't work online. There's a group of people who have been bringing them back online though.

Fans Are Reviving PlayStation 3 Servers, Starting with Warhawk

Black ops still got players though.

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
I had more fun on the PS3 than 4 and 5...but I had more fun on 2 and 1 than 3. Might have nothing to do with the consoles and more to do with me getting :flabbynsick:

Bad Company 2 :ohlawd:
Warhawk :ohlawd:
Even fat princess was :banderas:
First playthrough of Skyrim :ohlawd:
First playthrough of GTA 5 :wow:
First playthrough of TLOU :whoo:
Bioware in their prime Dragon Age Origins and Mass Effect 2 and 3 :whew:

PS4 had a few standouts like GoW but the fun factor of the PS3 was higher and its not even close.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
facts.. I just found my old ps3 in my basement.. I forgot it was a bluray player, I thought I didn't have one :gucci: hooked it up to a 3d gaming projector... it worked.. so I copped around $100 in used games that work in 3d mode :banderas: gonna cop some 3d blurays too

played some black ops and uncharted 3 :wow:

hope online still works in ps3 games I haven't tried yet :lupe:

ya I still have one…my favorite console to date cuz it was the first one I used as a media center…could play games, blurays, pirated music, movies, and TV shows…loved that console

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
I had way more fun more fun on my ps3 than I did with the ps4.

Most series that continued on PS4 had their best games on PS3.

Backwards compatibility (broke boys, ignore this)

Free PSN

Up to 7 players locally.

Overall more fun experience.

Fat PS triple is the goat console. :blessed:
Forgot about the light on the 1234 and if it was past four it would light up double digits smfh why I give my lil cousin my fukking 3 smfh

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Exclusives been around since the 8 bit era, what are you talking about, Mario and Sonic are prime examples lmao
No shyt. :stopitslime:

The era of exclusives we're in now started on ps3. Sony exclusives weren't as hyped as they are now before that system.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No shyt. :stopitslime:

The era of exclusives we're in now started on ps3. Sony exclusives weren't as hyped as they are now before that system.

The entire console wars began over exlusives games

SNES games were not on Genesis and vice versa, and the same games they did have were different versions on both systems fueling the shyt even further

they were always a thing that's how Sony took over

Metal Gear Solid, Final Fantasy VII, Tekken, Twisted Metal, the list goes on and on

the ps3 barely had any exclusives especially compared to the other playstations the 4 was a return to form

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Yes they were that's how Sony took over

Metal Gear Solid, Final Fantasy VII, Tekken, Twisted Metal, the list goes on and on

the ps3 barely had any exclusives especially compared to the other playstations the 4 was a return to form
None of those games had last of us and uncharted hype.

The movie game shyt y'all love to hate on started on ps3.