Looking back, it's fukked up how 2pac went at C. Delores Tucker

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Didn't that CAC Eminem say

"Tell that c Delores tucker slut to suck a dykk" ????

Edit:yep he said it on "nail in the coffin"

Nope, that was on "Rap Game" off the 8 Mile soundtrack.

"I'm all for America, fukk the government
Tell that C Delores Tucker slut to suck a dikk"

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
you do know c delores tucker and al sharpton basically were just political mercenaries.
whom took the job because someone commissioned them to, right.
that whole shyt was orchestrated and made up.
it was from a completely fabricated place and was paid for.

art barr

:russ:

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember there was an event or something she held where they were like crushing a bunch of his CDs

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Thug Lyfe wasn't some hippity hop shyt, it was an effort to organize street gangs and was a code of ethics co-created by Mutulu Shakur. Who you think the government was more worried about?

Fred Hampton was doing the "organize street gangs under Black unity" thing way before 2pac was born. ..2pac never unified any gangs under a code of ethics. I dont know why u keep spitting this fantasy of empty info about shyt that never happened and then think i'm supposed to respect it. it dont work like that homie... Then u had the nerve to say some slick shyt about behaving like a child but u over here telling fairytales about uniting gangs that never happened. FOH:camby:

u can have the last word...i refuse to listen to u babble about theories that never happened.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
I stopped reading because you're focused on the bullshyt, as per usual. I'm trying to talk to you like a grown up and you talking about spitting game to ugly chicks, stop behaving like a child looking to argue for the sake of arguing. KRS was blackballed for the stop the violence movement. Thug Lyfe wasn't some hippity hop shyt, it was an effort to organize street gangs and was a code of ethics co-created by Mutulu Shakur. Who you think the government was more worried about?

- COINTELPRO directives are FACTS
- Government files on 2pac are FACTS
- 2pac having direct familial ties to the black panthers and the BLA are FACTS.
- nikkas were ready to bust moves on behalf of 2pac, FACTS.

And these things are factual independent of your moral judgments or what rap related shyt you want to point up.

Day after the movie drop, This happens:

President Trump Calls on Cuba to Return Tupac Shakur’s Godmother Assata Shakur to U.S. - XXL

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Fred Hampton was doing the "organize street gangs under Black unity" thing way before 2pac was born. ..2pac never unified any gangs under a code of ethics. I dont know why u keep spitting this fantasy of empty info about shyt that never happened and then think i'm supposed to respect it. it dont work like that homie... Then u had the nerve to say some slick shyt about behaving like a child but u over here telling fairytales about uniting gangs that never happened. FOH:camby:

u can have the last word...i refuse to listen to u babble about theories that never happened.

Ok, last word.

Tupac’s Secret Work With The Bloods & The Crips

Also facts. Hopefully you keep to your word and stop replying with nonsense.

giphy.gif

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
of course u would stop reading after death row/bad boy because it puts holes in your conspiracy theory.

You want me to ignore actual facts for a fukking conspiracy theory? :stopitslime::camby:

Yeah right, go spit that weak game to them ugly chicks.

Again, u destroyed your own argument with your own evidence...

1. Prevent the COALITION of militant black nationalist groups. In unity there is strength, a truism that is no less valid for all it's triteness. An effective coalition of black nationalist groups might be the first step toward a real "Mau Mau" [black revolutionary army] in America, the beginning of a true black revolution.

Well a very "young" KRS already did exactly that in 89.....The Stop The Violence movement pushed for the west coast to do the same(even had 2pacs original crew in the mix :ohhh:)....This was the only time hip hop saw unity on such a mass level....2Pac didnt do anything like this....he was part of the division, not the unity......And dont bring up One Nation because that never happened, but the Stop the Violence movement did happen and it was started by KRS. But lie to yourself and make up conspiracy theories ignoring these actual facts.

You don't seem to know that 2pac was elected the national chairman of the New African Panthers in 1989. Obviously, he soon decided to take a different course with his music and movie career because he realized that the 60s were over and that reaching young people in the 90s required a different kind of approach. That's how his idea for Thug Life as a movement came about.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You don't seem to know that 2pac was elected the national chairman of the New African Panthers in 1989. Obviously, he soon decided to take a different course with his music and movie career because he realized that the 60s were over and that reaching young people in the 90s required a different kind of approach. That's how his idea for Thug Life as a movement came about.

So the part where Pac threatens to kill kids with his fofo was included in this "different course" you speak of?

:jbhmm:

When Pacs boy said "frank White needs to be spanked right for setting up traps" and that was a complete lie because Biggie had nothing to do with Pac getting shot......Did Pac allow the lie to go public because this was also part if his "different course?"

Explain how threatening to kill kids on wax and lying about someone trying to set u up for death on wax was a key element for this new African movement u speak of.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So the part where Pac threatens to kill kids with his fofo was included in this "different course" you speak of.

:jbhmm:

When Pacs boy said "frank White needs to be spanked right for setting up traps" and that was a complete lie because Biggie had nothing to do with Pac getting shot......Did Pac allow the lie to go public because this was also part if his "different course?"

Explain how threatening to kill kids on wax and lying about someone trying to set u up for death on wax was a key element for this new African movement u speak of.

I have no idea what you're talking about breh. You're rambling. It sounds like you can't make a distinction between rap music and real life, just like C. Delores Tucker. Do you also think Pac killed all those people that he offed in Juice?:jbhmm:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I have no idea what you're talking about breh. You're rambling. It sounds like you can't make a distinction between rap music and real life, just like C. Delores Tucker. Do you also think Pac killed all those people that he offed in Juice?:jbhmm:

Oh..u must have forgotten......Biggie got killed behind what Pac left in the air before his death. :stopitslime:

And there was already a thread where we all agreed that what Pac left in the air is why Biggie got killed so your statement is off because there was no distinction between rap and real life when Pac put it in the air on wax and Biggie got killed soon after.

try Again.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh..u must have forgotten......Biggie got killed. :stopitslime:

And there was already a thread where we all agreed that what Pac left in the air is why Biggie got killed so your statement is off because there was no distinction between rap and real life when Pac put it in the air on wax and Biggie is killed soon after.

Biggie's death is 100% his own fault breh. Can't even blame it on Puffy's snake ass antics. The truth is, Biggie got caught up in a lifestyle that he wasn't built for and made terrible life decisions. 2pac got caught up too but in his case authorities deliberately pushed him more and more in that direction by targeting him with the rape case the way they did.

He's still had a much bigger positive impact on people than C. Delores Tucker though.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Biggie's death is 100% his own fault breh. Can't even blame it on Puffy's snake ass antics. The truth is, Biggie got caught up in a lifestyle that he wasn't built for and made terrible life decisions

If u are saying that the negative shyt Pac put in the air about Biggie being involved in his shooting wasnt a reason why Biggie got killed....then u are in denial and there's nothing more for us to discuss.