Looking Back At It...106&Park Had Some fukkery...LMAO

Daps
- Sisqo challenged Usher to a battle to see whose album would do better after Thong Song came out...only for Usher to release U Remind Me & You Got It Bad shortly after

- Cassie’s God awful performance of “Me & U” that was bad to the point that Puffy had to come up there the next day and cop pleas

- Michelle from Destiny’s Child bustin her ass during a performance and Beyonce/Kelly kept it moving like they ain’t know her

- Shyne coming out in that wheelchair like he was The Godfather to do “Bad Boys” during the height of the Puffy trial only to get locked up shortly after

- that weird Cam interview when Jigga just came out unannounced

Am I missing something?

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
- Sisqo challenged Usher to a battle to see whose album would do better after Thong Song came out...only for Usher to release U Remind Me & You Got It Bad shortly after

- Cassie’s God awful performance of “Me & U” that was bad to the point that Puffy had to come up there the next day and cop pleas

- Michelle from Destiny’s Child bustin her ass during a performance and Beyonce/Kelly kept it moving like they ain’t know her

- Shyne coming out in that wheelchair like he was The Godfather to do “Bad Boys” during the height of the Puffy trial only to get locked up shortly after

- that weird Cam interview when Jigga just came out unannounced

Am I missing something?

- Webbie/Rocsi

- Rossi walking off live on air after Terrence J taunted her for a whole segment

- Kanye West reprimanding Free for asking him about cartoons during his premier of "Jesus Walks"

- 50 Cent answering for Eminem because Eminem was too high to answer

- AJ crying after breaking the news to fans that he and Free had been let go

- 50 Cent/Kanye face off

- Jacob Lattimore being inappropriate with Rocsi and her scolding him on air like he was a 5 year old.