Look I'm a straight drank-a-holic and I'm sipping my last drink as we speak.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Vistratil is medicine or whatever. That don’t mix with alcohol king. Careful now, we got more days to drink

Nah I know, I was going to try and quit again today and that occurred. I was planning on staying up all night like I normally do when I don't drink, but fukk it that kinda messed me up. Gonna use that as a sleep aid.

ndthentherewasx

El Capitan
Daps
Reppin
Tejas, Texas Sur
Bro, we don't do that here lol. I've had covid for a few days so haven't drank but now getting better so went to get Voodoo Ranger earlier and chillin' on Youtube. I've only had 3 and feeling those shyts already. My tolerance might be shot.

:sadcam:

Stay hydrated :pachaha:

Didn't drink at all for at least 3wks when I caught the covid.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Nah I know, I was going to try and quit again today and that occurred. I was planning on staying up all night like I normally do when I don't drink, but fukk it that kinda messed me up. Gonna use that as a sleep aid.
Go to a head shop in your city. Might be able to get gummies for a buzz

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Stay hydrated :pachaha:

Didn't drink at all for at least 3wks when I caught the covid.
Water is all I really drink, outside of beer, so I've been good. You had covid for 3 weeks or you just didn't drink for 3? I've had covid for like a week and finally got the urge to get up and do shyt. Thought tonight would be fitting to get a beer since I hadn't drank in a while.

:takedat:

ndthentherewasx

El Capitan
Daps
Reppin
Tejas, Texas Sur
Water is all I really drink, outside of beer, so I've been good. You had covid for 3 weeks or you just didn't drink for 3? I've had covid for like a week and finally got the urge to get up and do shyt. Thought tonight would be fitting to get a beer since I hadn't drank in a while.

Hard symptoms for about 3, 4 days

Was good after that

Just avoided alcohol for precautionary reasons. Wasn't trying to let that shh make a comeback

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps

Same lol I drink milk in the morning for breakfast but for the most part I stick to water

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Just make sure you have a thermos of ice water next to your person. You will be fine. Drink it! To drink another day.

Gn my friends.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Can’t sleep. Gon drink a lil and watch some Amazon prime shyt

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Hey
Can someone tell me how to get sober and stay that way. I already know withdrawl is coming. I black out and don't remember anything for hours.
if you pick up in day make the conscious decision you won’t.

If you get it at night, keep yo ass in the crib lol