Look I'm a straight drank-a-holic and I'm sipping my last drink as we speak.

lespaulultra3

All Star
Daps
Been in the ER since early this afternoon. Stomach pain and back pain had a breh going through it. Decided to see what the fukk was going on. Blood work came back showing I have Alcohol induced acute pancreatitis. Doc basically hit me with the no more alcohol for you.

Dam bro you need to give up alcohol. I went through the same thing but it wasn't alcohol induced. They don't know why it happened but it was pancreatitis. The pain was so bad that even morphine wasn't helping. I ended up staying in the hospital for 2 weeks and i had to eat through an IV. You need to stop drinking and follow a healthy diet. It can eventually lead to pancreatic cancer. That's what Steve Jobs died of and if he couldn't beat it with all his money, we don't stand a chance.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Going on day 9, Of course I miss drinking, but holy shyt am I getting a craving for sweets out the wazoo. I heard that's not uncommon during alcohol withdrawal but I can't lie I've been indulging. Bought a box of Cocoa pebbles like fukk it If I can't drink I can at least treat myself a little. It's been over a damn decade since I've had them and holy shyt are they awesome. It's taken me everything in my body not to just hit the kitchen at 3 am(can't sleep for shyt) an just fukk up an entire box.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Old but a dope film on the topic! They were drinking like fish in the 'Days of Wine and Roses'.

Ditto in Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?

I'm A Drunk | Days of Wine and Roses | Warner Archive​

EVCMBDDAOFEC011H__58893__67592.1551839385.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Old but a dope film on the topic! They were drinking like fish in the 'Days of Wine and Roses'.

Ditto in Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?

I'm A Drunk | Days of Wine and Roses | Warner Archive​

EVCMBDDAOFEC011H__58893__67592.1551839385.jpg

Man, they was drinking like it didn't cause issues. Same with cigs