Look I'm a straight drank-a-holic and I'm sipping my last drink as we speak.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Been in the ER since early this afternoon. Stomach pain and back pain had a breh going through it. Decided to see what the fukk was going on. Blood work came back showing I have Alcohol induced acute pancreatitis. Doc basically hit me with the no more alcohol for you.

Greetings.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I've been sober since 2015. The years 2013 and 2014 were really rough periods in my life, so when I stopped drinking, I kind of hilariously looked at it like that scene in Forrest Gump where he goes running and ends up on cross country sprint. I stopped drinking and made it to a day. And then I got to a week. Then I got to a month. Then 3 months. Then half of the year had gone and I figured, "Well, I've made it this far, I might as well get to the rest of the year." I don't judge people who fall off the wagon because we all have our person faults. Just get back on the saddle and keep going. Whenever my brain goes wondering, my stomach kicks in and says, "No...no more, please. I can't handle that Vodka anymore." I will say that I've thought about relapsing a lot this horrible year, but as I said earlier, we're in November now, so why not try to make to the end of the year?
8 years strong now. :obama: