Look I'm a straight drank-a-holic and I'm sipping my last drink as we speak.

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Good shyt breh.
Tonight I’m on
ci-steel-reserve-spiked-blue-razz-a70461636c87e6ab.jpeg
Never had that but the regular Steel Reserve did me dirty back in college. Haven’t had it since.

Told my family I’m an alcoholic and they brushed that shyt off like it didn’t matter. Life is tough as hell.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Never had that but the regular Steel Reserve did me dirty back in college. Haven’t had it since.

Told my family I’m an alcoholic and they brushed that shyt off like it didn’t matter. Life is tough as hell.
What’s wrong breh?
nikkas ignant to mental health. I vented the other day and a nikka said “*puts on ignore* doom is overrated” LMAO. These nikkas a$$holes for no reason. I got this to try something new and about 10% and up I get sleepy. I want to fukk around a bit before I go to bed. Life is boring, I’m bored of smoking blunts, bored of fukking tinder bytches. I want to get better at drawing, producing and want to make a good rap album before I die. I don’t see the point of a family. I’ll be working a second job starting tmrw so less time to drink.

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
What’s wrong breh?
nikkas ignant to mental health. I vented the other day and a nikka said “*puts on ignore* doom is overrated” LMAO. These nikkas a$$holes for no reason. I got this to try something new and about 10% and up I get sleepy. I want to fukk around a bit before I go to bed. Life is boring, I’m bored of smoking blunts, bored of fukking tinder bytches. I want to get better at drawing, producing and want to make a good rap album before I die. I don’t see the point of a family. I’ll be working a second job starting tmrw so less time to drink.
Nothing’s wrong it just sucks not having a close relationship with any family. My mom burned a lot of bridges and now I’m realizing it really fukked me up.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Nothing’s wrong it just sucks not having a close relationship with any family. My mom burned a lot of bridges and now I’m realizing it really fukked me up.
Damn breh, mf’s reach out to me in the family. I’m the distant one lol.

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Still alcohol free heading towards 3 years. I am not completely sober, I smoke weed in order to maintain my day to day but i it works for me.

I went into rehab weighing 263 and now weigh 218. I feel like its taken a long time but I have been consistent and work out 5 days a week min.

When you reach your 40's and you did the drinking i used to do it was time to stop. I have gone through so much pain since 17 (incarcerated, family, loss) that I think I finally had enough and decided to stop when it impacted my kids. I take it one day at a time and it definitely isnt easy.
I wish i could go back to having a drink every now again but that aint in the cards for me.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Still alcohol free heading towards 3 years. I am not completely sober, I smoke weed in order to maintain my day to day but i it works for me.

I went into rehab weighing 263 and now weigh 218. I feel like its taken a long time but I have been consistent and work out 5 days a week min.

When you reach your 40's and you did the drinking i used to do it was time to stop. I have gone through so much pain since 17 (incarcerated, family, loss) that I think I finally had enough and decided to stop when it impacted my kids. I take it one day at a time and it definitely isnt easy.
I wish i could go back to having a drink every now again but that aint in the cards for me.
:ohhh:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish I was close with my family as well but the game of life isn't fair.
I tried multiple times to reconnect with distance family and it falls on dead ears

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
I wish I was close with my family as well but the game of life isn't fair.
I tried multiple times to reconnect with distance family and it falls on dead ears
When my mom and dad divorced, my mom basically made it so bad with my dad’s family that they called her crazy, legit crazy. They divorced when I was maybe 9 so I never had real chance with them. My mother’s side are all single women with no men anywhere, lol. Talk about being fukked.

:mjcry:

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
When my mom and dad divorced, my mom basically made it so bad with my dad’s family that they called her crazy, legit crazy. They divorced when I was maybe 9 so I never had real chance with them. My mother’s side are all single women with no men anywhere, lol. Talk about being fukked.

Man my mom n "dad" broke up just to get back together years after years later. fukking up my shyt. And I went off on my mom. :russ:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Damn that's fukked up
I always tell people if you have good family always appreciate them in your life