Look I'm a straight drank-a-holic and I'm sipping my last drink as we speak.

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Happened to me last night. I like 2 fingers of rum more often than she likes me to. Last night she got upset saying im drinking too much and im literally like this is like 3 ounces tops :hhh:

Got me tight
I feel you breh and why the fukk do you wake up on a Saturday morning at 2am to come down stairs to have a conversation about my drinking when you already know I'm faded:mjtf:

That's why it went bad the way it did but whatever....its been a month and I actually feel alot better not drinking :manny:

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
bookmarked this thread in case i needed motivation when the time came

its time...i keep buying bottles "for the weekend" then end up drinking everyday just to get through the day. i dont even get a buzz anymore, just making myself sick and broke. fukk this.
Real spill.

I have been there. :yeshrug:

On some real shyt... just to get through the day

I know exactly how that shyt is.

You aren't alone my man trust me.

:salute:

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Still going fellas - just pulled up my sober app and i got 1 year and two months. I cant believe its been that long time is flying. I think ive lost 40 plus pounds and have more clarity than ever. I STILL HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO!

I really don't get the urge to drink anymore. What has never stopped is the day to day reasons that i used to use an an excuse to drink. I have tools now though, mental health was a big thing for me and I learned a lot of how to control your feelings and do not let them control you. Its a game i play in my mind - but it works for me.

To those struggling you are not alone. This is one of the most challenging times and alcohol use is WAY up as a result. Take the time to focus on YOU during this pandemic. Today is a good day to start sobriety if you are ready.

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
Man I flipped out on my wife last month:snoop:
I like to drink alone late at night but she has a tendency to come down stairs and fukk with me when I'm getting drunk and started a argument about me staying up late. Then she reversed it and made it my fault(it probably was me being agitated) . I decided to quit again and only drink on my birthdays. So far so good.
GMB an army better yet a navy.. wife sounds anoying mad cause your up late ? All up in your kool aid after hours ? Couldn’t be me :francis: