Look I'm a straight drank-a-holic and I'm sipping my last drink as we speak.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I've been sober since 2015. The years 2013 and 2014 were really rough periods in my life, so when I stopped drinking, I kind of hilariously looked at it like that scene in Forrest Gump where he goes running and ends up on cross country sprint. I stopped drinking and made it to a day. And then I got to a week. Then I got to a month. Then 3 months. Then half of the year had gone and I figured, "Well, I've made it this far, I might as well get to the rest of the year." I don't judge people who fall off the wagon because we all have our person faults. Just get back on the saddle and keep going. Whenever my brain goes wondering, my stomach kicks in and says, "No...no more, please. I can't handle that Vodka anymore." I will say that I've thought about relapsing a lot this horrible year, but as I said earlier, we're in November now, so why not try to make to the end of the year?

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I can’t wait to be off for the weekend after my current shift. Sip a lil, play piano, sip more, and finally play red dead 2.

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
Imagine dying prematurely of cancer or accident or freak accident and u never drank or did drugs god gonna looo at you like shame on u:russ: just kiddign

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I flipped out on my wife last month:snoop:
I like to drink alone late at night but she has a tendency to come down stairs and fukk with me when I'm getting drunk and started a argument about me staying up late. Then she reversed it and made it my fault(it probably was me being agitated) . I decided to quit again and only drink on my birthdays. So far so good.

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
I fell off the wagon last month after 10 months sober. I ended up drinking with the homies while fishing and I've been binge drinking everyday since. I'm drinking more now than before when I quit. I don't know what I have to do to stop again.
What you been drinking on? I used to get turnt playing PS4 and drinking IPAs (like 6-8 strong brews), and what helped me especially if you have that urge to drink, is to lessen the amount you drink the next day then nothing the next. The only thing with moderation is you have to be actively conscious that you're not gonna drink any more after you've finished. If not, I know for me, you're gonna get something else to drink and that's when the fukkery starts all over again. It's not easy but that's helped me in the past.

If moderation isn't your thing, though, I'd just try not to drink at all.

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Man I flipped out on my wife last month:snoop:
I like to drink alone late at night but she has a tendency to come down stairs and fukk with me when I'm getting drunk and started a argument about me staying up late. Then she reversed it and made it my fault(it probably was me being agitated) . I decided to quit again and only drink on my birthdays. So far so good.

Happened to me last night. I like 2 fingers of rum more often than she likes me to. Last night she got upset saying im drinking too much and im literally like this is like 3 ounces tops :hhh:

Got me tight