Look I'm a straight drank-a-holic and I'm sipping my last drink as we speak.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Watch out. If you keep going like that your body is going to get physically addicted, and you’re gonna need to drink to not experience withdrawals. A bottle of wine is 5 drinks, right? That’s enough to grow a tolerance. If you stop all cold turkey, you might get the shakes. If that happens drink like 1/2 a bottle a day for a while. Then you can go down from there
You seem to know your shyt. But easier said than done homeboy.
#facts

lespaulultra3

All Star
Daps
That’s legit, congrats breh. What made you quit?

So many different reasons. I was drinking minimum 2 bottles of wine per day and spending between 3-5k on alcohol per year. I was sweating at night for no reason and my resting heart rate was in the high 70s. Worst of all, I was so used to drinking that I would drink and drive nearly everyday. I went to work several times drunk. It was only a matter of time before I got arrested or killed somebody. I walked away cold turkey last Thanksgiving day and haven't had a sip since. The first month was hard but now, I'm getting the best sleep of my life and I have time to do other things in life. I don't even think about alcohol unless somebody brings it up.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh my girl single girlfriends started drinking heavy out of loneliness.

Bytches where drinking a bottle of wine each day
pandemic hit damn near everone like that. especially in the first couple of months. people had nothing to do but drink and socialize in video confrences and act like they having a good time

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Haven't had Alcohol (And weed) for a Month and the way things are going, I might be a solid 6 months without either since I'm on Medication (Betablocker). Ironically, the doctor that prescribed the meds said that it's alright to have Alcohol in moderation but since I've made the conscious effort to stop weed after having a severely worrying experience with it, I've decided to abstain from both 'cause, fukk it, I don't need 'em.

So for the first time of me ever posting in here, I'm for real for real with you guys, man. It ain't hard for me (Pause) and I hope after a period of time it doesn't become hard for you (Double pause)

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
bookmarked this thread in case i needed motivation when the time came

its time...i keep buying bottles "for the weekend" then end up drinking everyday just to get through the day. i dont even get a buzz anymore, just making myself sick and broke. fukk this.