Look I'm a straight drank-a-holic and I'm sipping my last drink as we speak.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I haven't been able to smoke since I was 17 for the same reason. I miss it but, what can you do :francis:
There must be different strands of that shyt from what I've read online. I smoked some with my bro a month or 2 when i was coming off harder drugs ( that's another story :snoop:) and i loved the buzz but then i tried it again a week or 2 later and absolutely hated the paranoia .

GUWOPPERS

I might die a bachelor
Daps
Reppin
Sin
There must be different strands of that shyt from what I've read online. I smoked some with my bro a month or 2 when i was coming off harder drugs ( that's another story :snoop:) and i loved the buzz but then i tried it again a week or 2 later and absolutely hated the paranoia .

Of course there are different strains. CBD heavy strains have way less paranoid side effects.

For a time around 2012, I bought ounces and smoked past the paranoia, it was wild.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course there are different strains. CBD heavy strains have way less paranoid side effects.

For a time around 2012, I bought ounces and smoked past the paranoia, it was wild.
I would research and switch to those strands but i get drug tested at my jobs ( which i haven't been to in the last 2 days) . I'm fuked up atm my g

TinFoilSnapBack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I haven't been able to smoke since I was 17 for the same reason. I miss it but, what can you do :francis:

I feel you brehs. From late 2017 to early 2019, I would have severe panic attacks from weed. The first time it happened, I literally thought I was gonna die, and in a way, I did (ego death). I have learned to manage it better now.

1. I monitor my dosage and pace myself a lot more.

2. I figured out how to transmute that intense fear into love. I have found that weed opens up parts of the mind that access the true nature of reality. It breaks down the compartments in the mind that otherwise prevent you from seeing the connectedness/wholeness of all things in existence and the connectedness/wholeness of all consciousness. That is some scary shyt, when you consider all of the pain and suffering that exists in this reality, and knowing that you are no different than a person getting murdered or an animal being tortured. When I get to that point in my highness, I step back and realize that:
a) the universe is balance, and I should focus on the pleasures that exist in the collective consciousness, and
b) the only thing that exists in the physical/material world is the “now”, and fear is future based, and trauma is past based. Living in the now, and focusing on the now helps me to not lose my shyt, and to actually enjoy the high.

3. If I get too high, I can dim my brain a little with alcohol, or ground myself with sex (it helps to have a gf, but I think masturbation would have the same effect.). I think, because sex focuses your energy into the root chakra, it literally grounds you. Alcohol is known to lower your vibration/frequency, so if shyt is getting too real in the mind, it can tone that shyt down. It’s not the healthiest solution, but it’s something.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel you brehs. From late 2017 to early 2019, I would have severe panic attacks from weed. The first time it happened, I literally thought I was gonna die, and in a way, I did (ego death). I have learned to manage it better now.

2. I figured out how to transmute that intense fear into love. I have found that weed opens up parts of the mind that access the true nature of reality. It breaks down the compartments in the mind that otherwise prevent you from seeing the connectedness/wholeness of all things in existence and the connectedness/wholeness of all consciousness. That is some scary shyt, when you consider all of the pain and suffering that exists in this reality, and knowing that you are no different than a person getting murdered or an animal being tortured. When I get to that point in my highness, I step back and realize that:
a) the universe is balance, and I should focus on the pleasures that exist in the collective consciousness, and
b) the only thing that exists in the physical/material world is the “now”, and fear is future based, and trauma is past based. Living in the now, and focusing on the now helps me to not lose my shyt, and to actually enjoy the high.

3. If I get too high, I can dim my brain a little with alcohol, or ground myself with sex (it helps to have a gf, but I think masturbation would have the same effect.). I think, because sex focuses your energy into the root chakra, it literally grounds you. Alcohol is known to lower your vibration/frequency, so if shyt is getting too real in the mind, it can tone that shyt down. It’s not the healthiest solution, but it’s something.
Breh you on a way higher level than me. I say that with love

GUWOPPERS

I might die a bachelor
Daps
Reppin
Sin

EXCELLENT POST.

rep pending

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
Expand please breh
Eight guys can grow up together. Hang out together. Drink the same exact same amount of alcohol. And ONE (percentages say 10-15%) of them will become an alcoholic, while the others can continue to drink regularly with no problems.

Why is that?

There's a long-running debate in the medical community whether alcoholism is a disease (out of your control) OR a choice (lack of will power).

In a way it's both, it's a disease OF choice.

Simplified, if you got the -ism genetically, when you drink alcohol your frontal cortex (the decision-making & morality part of the brain) gets hijacked by your more primal part of the brain and you're off to the races. Whereas other people have a drink or two and they're done.

Soon you're tolerance goes up and up. You're drinking until you black out. You're drinking before, during, and after the social gathering. You're drinking instead of going to the social gathering. You're hiding and lying about your consumption. And so on.

And since the -ism is a progressive disease, it could take months or years before you exhibit all the tale-tale signs of being an alcoholic. But when you do, it's too late. The Beast got you and is running that freight train is straight through your life potential, hopes, and dreams.

Research the work of Kevin McCauley. He has free lectures on YouTube. I'll attach a good one. That's a great starting point if you're serious about flipping that switch.

Peace and humility to you.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
My ex asked to kick it and I turnt her down cause I'm hungover and tired, and I already started drinking. she dont get off work til 1am either. She proceeded to text me and say "damn you promised, etc." I say "shyt I know but I'm tired and gotta be up early". She says "it's ok, I made some new friends, Carlos is gonna pick me up and were gonna go to the races lol" :damn:

I know she tryna get me mad,and it's working, (who tf is Carlos!)but I just said "do whatchu wanna do"

Now I'm sitting here listening to

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
My ex asked to kick it and I turnt her down cause I'm hungover and tired, and I already started drinking. she dont get off work til 1am either. She proceeded to text me and say "damn you promised, etc." I say "shyt I know but I'm tired and gotta be up early". She says "it's ok, I made some new friends, Carlos is gonna pick me up and were gonna go to the races lol" :damn:

I know she tryna get me mad,and it's working, (who tf is Carlos!)but I just said "do whatchu wanna do"

Now I'm sitting here listening to

How long y’all been broke up for

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
How long y’all been broke up for

8 months, but started kickin it in the last month or so. I missed her, but I know her well enough that their might not be a Carlos and she's manipulating me. She just tryna get me mad and I'm pretending to play it off cause we ain't officially together

Talkin about "well next weekend we probably cant kick it because I'm going on a vacation with the church" I say "it's a 3 day weekend, where yall gonna go?" She say "idk it's a surprise" Idk how to respond cause I wanna call her a liar, she manipulating