Look I'm a straight drank-a-holic and I'm sipping my last drink as we speak.

GUWOPPERS

I might die a bachelor
Daps
Reppin
Sin
I really like kratom. Makes me not need to drink. I was sober for like 9 days, which is the longest I’ve gone since I was 20.

It’s crazy, being sober felt like a new drug.

Now I’m drinking again and I feel like shyt, it sucks so fukkin bad.

TinFoilSnapBack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just re-upped on my gin and tonic supply, and sipping an ice cold glass of it now, while my vape pen battery charges. I missed my psychiatrist appointment today, but I have enough meds to last me until my rescheduled date. Gotta love heavily medicating yourself lmao...this is not what we thought adulthood would be.
:mjcry:

GUWOPPERS

I might die a bachelor
Daps
Reppin
Sin
Just re-upped on my gin and tonic supply, and sipping an ice cold glass of it now, while my vape pen battery charges. I missed my psychiatrist appointment today, but I have enough meds to last me until my rescheduled date. Gotta love heavily medicating yourself lmao...this is not what we thought adulthood would be.
:mjcry:

Psychiatrist is like therapy but they give scripts right?

TinFoilSnapBack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Psychiatrist is like therapy but they give scripts right?

Yes.

However, the way a lot of behavioral health centers operate now is that they give you a counselor (typically a social worker) for weekly therapy, and then you see the psychiatrist once a month to check in and re-up on your meds. That's how it works at the place I go to.

GUWOPPERS

I might die a bachelor
Daps
Reppin
Sin
Yes.

However, the way a lot of behavioral health centers operate now is that they give you a counselor (typically a social worker) for weekly therapy, and then you see the psychiatrist once a month to check in and re-up on your meds. That's how it works at the place I go to.
A behavioral health center is where I would go if I needed help? I still have health insurance from my last job and I kinda wanna use it while I can

TinFoilSnapBack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
A behavioral health center is where I would go if I needed help? I still have health insurance from my last job and I kinda wanna use it while I can

Yes. I would recommend it. My therapist is actually really good, despite being a cac woman. The psych doctor is a breh, which is what sold me on this particular place. Anyway, my girl goes to a similar place, and she likes it, too.

Reggie Kush

Pre-flab and fit
Daps
fukk the world breh I'm already on, 2 and a half days going strong :russ: :mjcry:

But we appreciate the support breh :cheers:
giphy.gif

cheers my guy

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
I really like kratom. Makes me not need to drink. I was sober for like 9 days, which is the longest I’ve gone since I was 20.

It’s crazy, being sober felt like a new drug.

Now I’m drinking again and I feel like shyt, it sucks so fukkin bad.
That an hitting the oil vape helps a bit

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I wish i enjoyed weed but all it does is make me paranoid as fuk. I would much rather smoke weed here and there rather than be a drunk.
I've been both a "smoke all day" pothead and a complete drunk (and both at the same time). Being a drunk is much worse and much more dangerous (for yourself and others).

Sometimes if I got too high, I'd drink to bring down the paranoia. It worked well, but that's a slippery slope. Then I started taking benzos to calm me down even more (then I learned that drinking, popping pills and smoking goes together real well :francis:)

GUWOPPERS

I might die a bachelor
Daps
Reppin
Sin
I wish i enjoyed weed but all it does is make me paranoid as fuk. I would much rather smoke weed here and there rather than be a drunk.

Yeah I haven't been able to smoke since I was 17 for the same reason. I miss it but, what can you do :francis:

GUWOPPERS

I might die a bachelor
Daps
Reppin
Sin
I've been both a "smoke all day" pothead and a complete drunk (and both at the same time). Being a drunk is much worse and much more dangerous (for yourself and others).

Sometimes if I got too high, I'd drink to bring down the paranoia. It worked well, but that's a slippery slope. Then I started taking benzos to calm me down even more (then I learned that drinking, popping pills and smoking goes together real well :francis:)

Smoking and bars is so :ohlawd: but :merchant:. The only times I've blacked out. Waking up and having to start calling people to figure out what happened the past 2 days is not the business.