Look I'm a straight drank-a-holic and I'm sipping my last drink as we speak.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My homeboy I used to drink with on the regular died a few weeks ago. :rip:He was only like 33 and had a heart attack. He already had heart problems but alcohol is what did him in. My homies I used to drink with been dying for years. :mjcry: From alcohol and the dumb ass senseless violence that goes with it. Alcohol lowkey kills more people than dope because alcohol is socially acceptable. People who aren't alcoholics can turn up whenever they want to and don't run into problems of any kind because of drinking. Being an alcoholic is tough because no one is going to stop you from going to the bar, club or liquor store. I never thought I would get sober and life is still taxing and stressful a lot of times. I still think about drinking from time to time but the thought of actually drinking scares the shyt outta me. :hamster: Drinking for me is so dangerous, so dangerous, I should have a healthy fear of a buzz. :merchant:But getting right with God is the answer and most folks who drink too much ain't ready to hear that yet. :wtb:

TinFoilSnapBack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm sipping on Gin & Tonic right now. I would consider myself to be a high-functioning alcoholic, but I'm not at my worst right now. The combination of anti-depressants and weed has lowered my dependence on alcohol a little bit.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm sipping on Gin & Tonic right now. I would consider myself to be a high-functioning alcoholic, but I'm not at my worst right now. The combination of anti-depressants and weed has lowered my dependence on alcohol a little bit.
You take ssri and smoke weed? What kind of anti depressant and how does it make you feel. I’m on ssri rn

TinFoilSnapBack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You take ssri and smoke weed? What kind of anti depressant and how does it make you feel. I’m on ssri rn

I'm on Wellbutrin rn, which is ok I guess. It's better than the Zoloft I was on before. That was the worst shyt ever. I had zero motivation to do shyt, and I couldn't cum to save my life. The Wellbutrin gives me slight dizziness spells at times, but that's the worst side effect.

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
Still going strong, never looking back. I got tools and tips if you're truly ready to slay the dragon.

Capture-_2019-08-22-00-54-35.png