Look I'm a straight drank-a-holic and I'm sipping my last drink as we speak.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Fuk life brehs I'm over it. I preferred what i had before i was born, nothing. Don't worry brehs I ain't gonna do anything to myself atm so please don't report me. But fuk that shyt looks easy atm

Breh, I was in the exact same mindset when in my addiction. It does get better once you get clean. You probably can’t see that right now, but it does. I know firsthand. It’s difficult to ask for help or get help. It’s scary even. But it works and you can live a much happier life. Think on it

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Breh, I was in the exact same mindset when in my addiction. It does get better once you get clean. You can’t see that right now, but it does. I know firsthand. It’s difficult to ask for help or get help. It’s scary even. But it works and you can live a much happier life.
@Ciggavelli

With the check-in.
:jawalrus:

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thank god my ex always put up with my drunk ramblings (she was never drunk, hates alcohol), my "brilliant plans and ideas and who I was gonna fight or kill" :russ:
Breh that's me, I'm drunk atm and will blow any motherfukkers head off with no regrets right now if they done me wrong ( and feel good about it). Actually i start thinking about anyone that's ever done me wrong and where they possibly live now so i can go give them a knock on the door. Thankfully my wife talks me out of it. Yea I'm a fukked up individual with serious mental issues :mjcry:

Last edited:

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Breh that's me, I'm drunk atm and will blow any motherfukkers head off with no regrets right no if they done me wrong. Actually i start thinking about anyone that's ever done me wrong and where they possibly live now so i can go give them a knock on the door. Thankfully my wife talks me out of it. Yea I'm a fukked up individual with serious mental issues :mjcry:
:ehh: