Look I'm a straight drank-a-holic and I'm sipping my last drink as we speak.

P90

Automatic Ultra Reflex
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk where I’m from / Bahston where I’m at
How have you managed?

You must be feeling like a million bucks.

I feel good physically with mental clarity, but on the other side it’s hard being a single breh in a city. I’ve managed by putting my social life on hold, hitting the gym, playing PS4, watching DBZ, avoiding bars and clubs.

TBH I wouldn’t be doing this on my own, but some external forces are requiring it for the next two years.

EDIT I appreciate all the words of encouragement from the brehs ITT:salute:

Last edited:

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Im thinking about chilling too. Maybe just only wine when I’m chilling with a lady or a light drink when socializing. I been going hard lately and my friends are big alcohol abusers. nikkas will go to the bar and order 50 shots of Crown smh. I wanna inspire them and show them it can be done.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Im thinking about chilling too. Maybe just only wine when I’m chilling with a lady or a light drink when socializing. I been going hard lately and my friends are big alcohol abusers. nikkas will go to the bar and order 50 shots of Crown smh. I wanna inspire them and show them it can be done.
Nah fam I can't let you get out the game to become a "wine guy".That's how it starts...:ufdup:

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Ion think it's gonna pan out like that breh, but in my eyes you're still making the wisest decision. :francis:

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
You say this from experience? Just curious

Could be your homies are different, but mine are still wilding out to this day. I'm also just now nearing my 30's so that may be the reason why too, their bodies are still able to take all that drink. Mine can't though, drinking was getting me more tired than anything else, a breh just had to quit.

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Could be your homies are different, but mine are still wilding out to this day. I'm also just now nearing my 30's so that may be the reason why too, their bodies are still able to take all that drink. Mine can't though, drinking was getting me more tired than anything else, a breh just had to quit.

Yea man my hangovers last like 2 days now.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Yea man my hangovers last like 2 days now.

Real talk. I just can't process drink like I used to, and to me that's like my body telling me this is it. None of my parents drink either, so I knew I'd have to stop at some point as well. Might as well do it earlier than my pops, at 28. I'm okay with that.:manny:
Plus, I got too many uncles that died because of alcohol. It's a stretch to say it has anything to do with me, but I'd always wonder when drunk if I was acting on genes or some shyt. Could never fully convince myself otherwise.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
:sas2:
I'm still broke. My first check comes next Thursday so we will see how far I can take it. :dame:
You got emotional problems. As fun as alcohol is. shyt too gross to get addicted to. I understand every other drug, they start fun. Alcohol, you know you fukking up as you sip. You give yourself self affirmations as you grab the bottle/glass. Get help breh.

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Breh I used to down a gallon of rossi on weekends. That was my "go to" for wine. That shyt ain't no joke

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You got emotional problems. As fun as alcohol is. shyt too gross to get addicted to. I understand every other drug, they start fun. Alcohol, you know you fukking up as you sip. You give yourself self affirmations as you grab the bottle/glass. Get help breh.

I feel you on that...that's why I stopped drinking when going out and only got fukked up at home solo. I never want people to know I have a alcohol problem...Out in public looking like a wino is next to looking like a crack head real talk