LONZO BALL’S BABY MAMA CALLS HIM A DEADBEAT & REPORTEDLY WANTS $30K

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka im in this thread laughing at you being all fukking excited. Have i said anything negative about to girl to defend Zo or even commented on it that situation all? I be in threads regarding his family because its about basketball or BBB shyt. I never denied I was a fan.You act like I make threads about these nikkas girlfriends and shyt. FOH.

It's obvious you care about this shyt more than anybody. Leading poster in this thread from the beginning, happy as fukk, admitting you watch the show, getting giddy about his girl potentially spilling tea and becoming a Kardashian :mjlol: You acting like a whole chatty patty fakkit about this shyt, and im not gonna argue with you all day about it neither :mjlol::camby:
You’re a clown. I’ll be seeing you in the next BBB related thread, bozo. :mjlol:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
giphy.gif

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
nikka im in this thread laughing at you being all fukking excited. Have i said anything negative about to girl to defend Zo or even commented on it that situation all? I be in threads regarding his family because its about basketball or BBB shyt. I never denied I was a fan.You act like I make threads about these nikkas girlfriends and shyt. FOH.

It's obvious you care about this shyt more than anybody. Leading poster in this thread from the beginning, happy as fukk, admitting you watch the show, getting giddy about his girl potentially spilling tea and becoming a Kardashian :mjlol: You acting like a whole chatty patty fakkit about this shyt, and im not gonna argue with you all day about it neither :mjlol::camby:
I’m not even reading half these chatty patty posts

I’m just laughing at how mad these nikkas must be to be in this thread sucking each other off because “BBB took an L” or some shyt

Like you nikkas really hate these dudes this much :mjlol:

They bring up Lavar like he’s they daddy when thread had nothing to do with Lavar:mjlol:

c00ns and cacs doing c00ns and cac shyt tho, typical day in the Coli. Lavar done put more black young men in better positions but these nikkas wouldn’t even help they own momma if she needed it.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
He on a rookie deal. Its best situation for him honestly. Whatever she gets, itll be damn hard to get any more than that when he signs his second, way more lucrative deal. Bish cashed her chips in too soon.:yeshrug:
Her lawyers and advisors are already plotting the CS renegotiation after the second contract.

Best believe he will be back in court later.

Cali is the absolute worst state for child support and alimony with New York a close second.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
with all the money he has,
all the different stories about baby trapping bytches,
those high rated reality shows about trifling bytches
...and he chose to make the same mistake as other men....how could anyone feel any sympathy for this clown