LONZO BALL’S BABY MAMA CALLS HIM A DEADBEAT & REPORTEDLY WANTS $30K

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You giving her too much credit :mjlol:
Maybe, maybe not.:manny: But from what I see she’s not stupid. She already came from money and went to college so she’s not one of these other thots that get knocked up and fukk their money off trying to live a luxurious lifestyle.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
could have seen this one coming from a mile away. hope he moves smarter in the future.:francis:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
I wonder if he can talk to Kobe, and then Kobe can talk to his WIFE and Kobe's IN-LAWS can talk some sense into Denise's family? Those Latinos are only gonna listen to some other Latnio family on doing the right thing. #AmorDelRey

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
That's them lightskin nykka problems. Most light skin brehs I know get the box thrown to em like it's nothing while us dark/brown skin brehs gotta scrap for it. Dude got his easy layup with an instagram thot and ruined his life off it because they don't experience trial and error like the dark skin brehs do.

Yeah it had nothing to do with his million dollar lifestyle. Just his skin color

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:picard:Damn, this fast? He JUST GOT ON!:russ:
Remy Ma was right :snoop:
And some women were coming at her like she was lying. If you on the come up, you literally can't live with, marry, or knock up a chick cause the courts will give them shyt like she was on the Lakers Roster herself.

No baby needs 30k a month. Even 3k is a lot.