LONZO BALL’S BABY MAMA CALLS HIM A DEADBEAT & REPORTEDLY WANTS $30K

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
More and more we learn Lavar is really a terrible father. His most talented son impregnates a thot, middle son is a criminal and I'm still not convinced Melo isn't at least partially mentally retarded.

But BBB neva lost right :mjlol:
Never :birdman:

:russ:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Man I know it may seem extreme but it'd probably be a good idea to freeze ur sperm and get vasectomy if ur a professional athlete who isn't married.

Dudes must be thrill seekers nutting in these random hoes when u got millions on the line

In about 10 years or less male birth control will be readily available.

My son is 5 now and I’m putting him on the pill when he turns 16 until he finishes college and gets established in his career :ufdup:

Let some lil hoe out there think they gonna trap him:jawalrus:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Aye man somebody remix this joint and put Lavar face on it, nikkas gon need a pregnancy test the way they dikk riding in here:deadrose:

You posted in this thread more than me but I’m dikkriding:deadmanny:

And I didn’t even BRING up Lavar... thats how I know some of yall got to be cacs. How does his dikk taste brehs, since he’s always in yall mouths

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
You posted in this thread more than me but I’m dikkriding:deadmanny:

And I didn’t even BRING up Lavar... thats how I know some of yall got to be cacs. How does his dikk taste brehs, since he’s always in yall mouths
That was my first post nikka stop lying
And mfs is white cause we ain't rocking with ya role model no more, how that work:skip:?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
That was my first post nikka stop lying
And mfs is white cause we ain't rocking with ya role model no more, how that work:skip:?
nikka you been in this thread all morning

Hows Lavars dikk taste breh, you the one who can’t keep his name out your mouth?

No one was talking about Lavar except you secret lovers

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
nikka you been in this thread all morning

Hows Lavars dikk taste breh, you the one who can’t keep his name out your mouth?

No one was talking about Lavar except you secret lovers
All morning:dahell:
nikka this thread was created at 1:20 and I just got out of class at 2:30, what are you talking about:dahell:
Is your love for that man so deep that you just making shyt up to defend him:dahell:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall nikkas been circle jerking and gossiping like hoes all morning over this, now when someone comes and call you out its the “BBB coalition on cue”..

Laker fans haven’t heard this shyt and honestly don’t care. We been wanting him to drop that clingy bytch

you're by far the most excited guy in this thread, talking about spilling tea and shyt :hhh:
BBB coalition in shambles :laff: You Ball huggers are pathetic. Ima just sit back and watch you nikkas juelz back and forth for your daddy and brothers.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
BBB coalition in shambles :laff: You Ball huggers are pathetic. Ima just sit back and watch you nikkas juelz back and forth for your daddy and brothers.

yo, this nikka really excited as fukk :dead:

why would i be in shambles over Zo's personal matter with his bm :gucci:. Is Luke going to cut his playing time over this or something:dahell:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Damn...bytch didn’t even give this lame nikka a 90 day probation period before she shook his pockets :mjlol:

Most hoes at least try to stick it out for a lil while until you fukk up enough, she was straight about her business...

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Damn...bytch didn’t even give this lame nikka a 90 day probation period before she shook his pockets :mjlol:

Most hoes at least try to stick it out for a lil while until you fukk up enough, she was straight about her business...
nikkas were saying it's cool though because apparently she's his "childhood sweetheart" & she's bad. :russ:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yo, this nikka really excited as fukk :dead:

why would i be in shambles over Zo's personal matter with his bm :gucci:. Is Luke going to cut his playing time over this or something:dahell:
Because you stans defend and deflect everything them nikkas do, on and off the court. You guys are their biggest fans and don’t want to admit it. Out here in every thread writing paragraphs going ham like they finna break you off a check. Notice when I mentioned the BBB coalition the OTIS cat popped up and I ain’t even tag him.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
nikkas were saying it's cool though because apparently she's his "childhood sweetheart" & she's bad. :russ:

Woman don’t just up and leave a nikka they supposedly in love with that quick, she had this shyt planned in advance and only saw them cats as a come up...

Can’t even get mad at the finesse game if nikkas dumb enough to be lettin a yuppy broad with a pretty smile from rancho cucomungo get em this easy:manny: