LONZO BALL’S BABY MAMA CALLS HIM A DEADBEAT & REPORTEDLY WANTS $30K

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Because you stans defend and deflect everything them nikkas do, on and off the court. You guys are their biggest fans and don’t want to admit it. Out here in every thread writing paragraphs going ham like they finna break you off a check. Notice when I mentioned the BBB coalition the OTIS cat popped up and I ain’t even tag him.

:dahell: I'm a fan of BBB and what Lavar is doing, big fukking deal. Lavar is doing shyt no one else has done and I support, thats a fact. I dont defend anything they do off the court, I dont follow their personal lives like that. And Im not apart of the Coli anti-IR contingent, so I could give a fukk about Future Caucasians. Funny because you in here talking about how you were watching the BBB show and I don't even watch that shyt! You know more about his girl than I do. You hate them nikkas but you watch the show....ok:mjpls:

You're an extreme hater and are unusually happy about all of this and now you getting mad because BBB fans don't give a fukk. Talking about spilling tea and Zo's bm is the head designer of BBB women's line :pachaha:

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
obviously planned, kid aint even 3 months old and shes pulling this shyt. Your child cant even roll over on her own and shes claiming dead beat, wants child support of unreal demands and a book in the works. bytch had this planned since she was 19

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dahell: I'm a fan of BBB and what Lavar is doing, big fukking deal. Lavar is doing shyt no one else has done and I support, thats a fact. I dont defend anything they do off the court, I dont follow their personal lives like that. And Im not apart of the Coli anti-IR contingent, so I could give a fukk about Future Caucasians. Funny because you in here talking about how you were watching the BBB show and I don't even watch that shyt! You know more about his girl than I do. You hate them nikkas but you watch the show....ok:mjpls:

You're an extreme hater and are unusually happy about all of this and now you getting mad because BBB fans don't give a fukk. Talking about spilling tea and Zo's bm is the head designer of BBB women's line :pachaha:
Look how much your tune changed when you get called out on your stanary. Lmao. I never said I hate them because I don't hate them. I used to watch their show because they are highly entertaining. Lavar is a loud mouth c00n and his sons are 3 of the most dumbest beige nikkas I've probably ever seen. That makes for great TV. Im just calling you nikkas out on your unhealthy fandom of a man that has been taking nothing but L's since hes been in the public eye. But go ahead and deflect some more, i'll be here :pachaha:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Look how much your tune changed when you get called out of your Stanary. Lmao. I never said I hate them because I don't hate them. I used to watch their show because they are highly entertaining. Lavar is a loud mouth c00n and his sons are 3 of the most dumbest beige nikkas I've probably ever seen. That makes for great TV. I just calling you nikkas out on your unhealthy fandom of a man that's taking nothing but L's since hes been in the public eye. But go ahead and deflect some more, i'll be here :pachaha:

how did my tune change? Show me a post where I even showed a little bit a fukk about Zo and his BM or ever cared about their personal lives.

You think Lavar is a c00n and his sons are dumb but you watch their show........you up in here talking about Kardashians and spilling tea...you clearly know more about his BM than I do since you watch the show.....the fukk? :hhh:

i hope you realize you're the only one spazzing out over this :merchant:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
This just me thinking out loud. Lavar is telling his son that he needs to be in the gym working on his craft, balance out his career and his fatherhood, but he's also saying that she needs to learn how to take care of that baby and be a mother, she's gonna have to learn how to raise their kid while he's working, she has to be a mother and let him concentrate on what he needs to do.

Lavar, basically saying to Lonzo, you gotta work hard in the gym, put in time and do what you can financially with the family, which I can see his view. I'm assuming the chick wants to be in Lonzo's shadow, travel on the road, do club appearances with him etc. so since that's prolly not happening, she's going the deadbeat route, because she has to be an adult, but still wanna be on the scene.

I could be wrong, this me thinking out loud. I'm just reflecting back on that Breakfast club interview with Lavar and how he touched on their relationship.

Last edited:

STEVE

MIami Beach on the check-in.
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, FL
He knew the day he found out she was preggo. He deleted the tweet 5mins later but you know, once you post it someone's going to screengrab it

tumblr_p3t4hkI7zY1wuyqwqo1_1280.jpg
"Whoops...."
:manny: :yeshrug: :skip: :lolbron:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
how did my tune change? Show me a post where I even showed a little bit a fukk about Zo and his BM or ever cared about their personal lives.

You think Lavar is a c00n and his sons are dumb but you watch their show........you up in here talking about Kardashians and spilling tea...you clearly know more about his BM than I do since you watch the show.....the fukk? :hhh:

i hope you realize you're the only one spazzing out over this :merchant:
You be the main one in every thread regarding this family, stop fronting. This thread is not basketball related yet here you are. And I love how you taking thing out of context to prove your mute point. And i'm not spazzing at all im in here laughing at Lonzo and you stans lol. Keep the deflections coming.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Gotta wear condoms and be on that Clooney shyt. I know yall want homemakers and shyt, but those mega bougie women still were mothers while being CEO's and shyt.

I know these cats is on roids and play a high demanding sport, so they just be trying to nut, but damn. I'd at least try to knock up an IMPORTANT person. Like an heiress, UN Lawyer, etc.

At the same time.. part of me knows that all women are women. They could be richer than you, be Empress of the Known Cosmos and still try to plot off you :yeshrug:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
You be the main one in every thread regarding this family, stop fronting. This thread is not basketball related yet here you are. And I love how you taking thing out of context to prove your mute point. And i'm not spazzing at all im in here laughing at Lonzo and you stans lol. Keep the deflections coming.

nikka im in this thread laughing at you being all fukking excited. Have i said anything negative about the girl to defend Zo or even commented on that situation at all? I be in threads regarding his family because its about basketball or BBB shyt. I never denied I was a fan.You act like I make threads about these nikkas girlfriends and shyt. FOH.

It's obvious you care about this shyt more than anybody. Leading poster in this thread from the beginning, happy as fukk, admitting you watch the show, getting giddy about his girl potentially spilling tea and becoming a Kardashian :mjlol: You acting like a whole chatty patty fakkit about this shyt, and im not gonna argue with you all day about it neither :mjlol::camby:

Last edited: