London Brehs: 'She has to be Light Skin with Curly Hair...No Dark Skins'- @CriticalDistance Agrees

Status
Not open for further replies.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Light skin and curly hair is odd, because it typifies women with small and flat asses, which I know we dont like.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
you got mostly straight up dark nikkas saying this shyt too :gucci: the midnight kid who said that shyt :why:

"ligh(t is silent) skin, big back, big ti(tt is silent)y yeah :mjpls:"

It has been two whole days and this comment is still killing me :mjlol:

I aint even watch the video but this description alone has me randomly bustin out looking crazy as hell at my desk all through the day
:laff:

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Real talk, most of those guys probably started off liking black girls but British black girls (especially dark skin ones) can be very mean/spiteful to black boys.
Their distaste for black women probably comes from that early rejection.
Due to the obsession with light skin and curly hair, women that possess those traits take black men's attention for granted and have a very uppity attitude towards black men. It's quite pathetic to see British black boys/men make clowns of themselves engaging in relentless pursuit of mixed race women that by and large want nothing to do with them.

deeznutzz

speaking truth #antic00ns
Daps
Is there something wrong with women having a preferance for high cheekbones and chiseled jawlines?

If not, then there's nothing wrong with somebody having a preference for a certain skin color or hairtexture.
Most of the time it's not just a preference they dislike and show disdain to women who resemble them full stop. That's fukking weird.

deeznutzz

speaking truth #antic00ns
Daps
Why can't it be preference though? It's ok to say the darker the berry the sweeter the juice. But all hell breaks lose if you say you like light skin with curly hair. smdh. I like light skin, but when we talking about dark it has to be like the Ethiopian/ Eritea type for me. Their skin tone is sexy and their natural hair is bomb. :noah:
You can tell that you're ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.