London Brehs: 'She has to be Light Skin with Curly Hair...No Dark Skins'- @CriticalDistance Agrees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Real talk, most of those guys probably started off liking black girls but British black girls (especially dark skin ones) can be very mean/spiteful to black boys.
Their distaste for black women probably comes from that early rejection.
Due to the obsession with light skin and curly hair, women that possess those traits take black men's attention for granted and have a very uppity attitude towards black men. It's quite pathetic to see British black boys/men make clowns of themselves engaging in relentless pursuit of mixed race women that by and large want nothing to do with them.
As a black woman, I agree with this. I know a lot of black men that had crushes on many dark girls back in middle school. However, they were treated like shyt by them and now refuse to date them. A lot of those men were made fun of for having naps and dark skin. I'm tired of us not acknowledging that side. Colorism happens on both ends.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Basically women that arent checking for you, bc the majority of these women (besides two) only date White men.
I live thousands of kilometeres away from all these women besides Pearl Thusi (who is dating a black guy) so what does it matter if they're "checking for me" or not?

Is that supposed to change the fact that I find them physically attractive? :heh: :dahell:

You posted a gang of white bytches
I posted a gang of biracial bytches I find attractive.

I really don't care if you consider them to be white. It doesn't change the way I feel.:ld:

Hafsa975

Rookie
Daps
Yes, the ones I've seen in Canada the majority are light skin (brown to beige) complexion. I went to a wedding a couple weeks ago, everybody was light skin.

Sister, I've been back home I'm talking majority are dark skin. Brown to dark skin just like us Somalis. I have Ethiopian ancestry on my dad's side I know what I'm talking about. Obviously, some are light skin but most of us horners are caramel-brown to dark skin.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real talk, most of those guys probably started off liking black girls but British black girls (especially dark skin ones) can be very mean/spiteful to black boys.
Their distaste for black women probably comes from that early rejection.
Due to the obsession with light skin and curly hair, women that possess those traits take black men's attention for granted and have a very uppity attitude towards black men. It's quite pathetic to see British black boys/men make clowns of themselves engaging in relentless pursuit of mixed race women that by and large want nothing to do with them.
What kinda bullshyt is the first couple sentences loooool....

fukk outta here no p*ssy/dikk getting muthfukka lol

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
bernice-burgos-video-model-.jpg

They'll change their tone real quick when she walks by...

That's light

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
I live thousands of kilometeres away from all these women besides Pearl Thusi (who is dating a black guy) so what does it matter if they're "checking for me" or not?

Is that supposed to change the fact that I find them physically attractive? :heh: :dahell:

I really don't care if you consider them to be white. It doesn't change the way I feel.:ld:

Weirdo, who is talking about you have access to these women? You don't and you never will. I meant women who have the appearance of the women that you've posted (light skin, mixed race, curly haired) are not checking for you. In other words, they do not like Black men. They do not date, marry or procreate with Black men. You can like them (and their appearance) all you want but the fact doesn't change that 99% of women who look like this don't want anything to do with Black men. And, the 1 percent chance that they do they only check for other light skinned/mixed race Black men. Get this thru your thick head. Good day!

deeznutzz

speaking truth #antic00ns
Daps

You're unattractive and that's why you live on here because you struggle to attract women.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Weirdo, who is talking about you have access to these women? You don't and you never will. I meant women who have the appearance of the women that you've posted (light skin, mixed race, curly haired) are not checking for you. In other words, they do not like Black men. They do not date, marry or procreate with Black men. You can like them (and their appearance) all you want but the fact doesn't change that 99% of women who look like this don't want anything to do with Black men. And, the 1 percent chance that they do they only check for other light skinned/mixed race Black men. Get this thru your thick head. Good day!

The raw, unfiltered madness is this post. :dahell:

Since when do you speak for the interests of a whole subset of women? :dahell:

How are you getting so worked up over the type of women a person/people (you don't even know) find attractive? :dahell:

CNy89kKUEAEbUgO.jpg

Rainnsaid_zpseab8f185.jpg

10d844735e8e3f077ec48389244c0a0c.jpg

beautiful-curlyhair-lightskin-makeup-Favim.com-3879951.jpg

easy-and-flattering-medium-black-hair-for-black-women-with-clip-in-medium-hair-extensions.jpg

tumblr_m764sy9R0P1r30ylmo1_1280.jpg

b19a592ae7624abda6e8822646bde8f2.jpg

:ahh:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Height is a preference. Internalized hate for dark-skinned black women and fetishism of biracial women and children is not.

You're off in this post again. Light skinned women are considered more attractive ghan dark skin by men all over Earth. Hence it's no fetish. Moving on, while disliking dark skin women can be self hate, it's not always. It's just problack to like dark skin women as that's the natural black case. Last, black men don't have a fetish for light skin children. Only black women do. The evidence shows black men do nothing got mixed race children whereas black people actively seek them out, rate white men are desirable, etc.

Go back to LSA..

Status
Not open for further replies.