London Brehs: 'She has to be Light Skin with Curly Hair...No Dark Skins'- @CriticalDistance Agrees

Status
Not open for further replies.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Bernice Burgos

berniceburgos.jpg
Ya'll gotta quit it, of course brehs would be head over heels for her but when they talk about preference, they are talking on average.

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
I never even thought about the skin color of the dude I just went out with. Like seriously never crossed my mind at all. Something is seriously wrong with BP who reject other BP based on skin color. Seriously that shyt is weird.

Me neither. Some of these dudes are mentally unstable.

Last edited:

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
All the girls I've been with have been lighskins with curly hair. Don't hurt me, it's not intentional :whoa:. They just like me for some reason.

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
If she's pretty that's all that really matters in terms of physical attraction :yeshrug: I've never met a Somali female who didn't have a gorgeous complexion :wow: :noah:

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
:dead: I'm a good dude but very much #teamuglygang. Malc put me onto this gorgeous Somali/Bosnian female from the Netherlands...however I've got a sneaking suspicion that she's on that :mjpls: wave

@lamzija • Instagram photos and videos

Lol, I knew about that girl for awhile now. Looks like mama is on mjpls tip too. Lmaooo. There are a lot of Somali/Bosnians. I know one here in my city.

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
Lol, I knew about that girl for awhile now. Looks like mama is on mjpls tip too. Lmaooo. There are a lot of Somali/Bosnians. I know one here in my city.
:ohhh: :wow: mashallah that's dope. I don't think that girl follows Islam either, a bunch of people asked her in her comments if she's muslim and she keeps deleting them :russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.