lol Tommy S goes in 3 yr old girls talking bout sucking ****

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
where did I give the parents a pass? shytty parents mean them too.

Just saying tommy only targets blacks.

We do tend to put shyt out there, I :snoop: when I see videos of black people beating they kids or disciplining them. We don't have limits to putting our personal business out there

Well last time I checked the nikka is black ain't he? :manny:

He doesn't give a fukk about what's happening to white people.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
where did I give the parents a pass? shytty parents mean them too.

Just saying tommy only targets blacks.

We do tend to put shyt out there, I :snoop: when I see videos of black people beating they kids or disciplining them. We don't have limits to putting our personal business out there

Why should he care about other races?
We need to fix our communities first

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this whole white people do it too stuff has to end

we don't have the luxury to fukk up like cacs, didn't y'all parents ever teach you that? whites out number us 6 to 1 and y'all nikkas wanna pretend like just because whites do it, it's okay. how come you dumb asses never say "asian women do it too", why are y'all so hard up on what white people are doing? once again, out numbed 6 to 1 in US, so everything blacks are doing; whites should be doing it in those numbers. we should have 5-6 videos of white kids being equally vulgar. better yet, we should have enough videos to fill up 5-6 wshh sites with nothing but white people acting buffoonish

and one last thing, you'll never hear anyone as self hating as a black girl. it's like they're so quick to talk about black skin, black hair, how they want mixed kids with green eyes, etc. all until they learn how how to filter their thoughts as an adult. then they wanna act like it's YOU who is the self hater.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So your problem is with tommy instead of the parents :beli:

We may not be the only bad parents in the world but we sure be the dumb ones that film our dirty laundry and put it on blast on the internet :aicmon:

and I ain't even watch the video and knew what the fukk happened!

And besides that, fukk what white people do:yeshrug:

They're in a privileged position in this country.

There's nothing wrong with black people holding themselves accountable.Every other race looks out for their own.

Why we always gotta bring up that "white people do it to" shyt? fukk EM!

Let's correct our problems without worrying about what they do.

(Not aimed at you, breh..just being general)

Malikthegod

opposite of mediocre
Daps
This is some demonic mess. And I don't even believe in the devil.

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I wish i was gettin my meat sucked at that age. Ol dude up the street is winning :steviej:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
this whole white people do it too stuff has to end

we don't have the luxury to fukk up like cacs, didn't y'all parents ever teach you that? whites out number us 6 to 1 and y'all nikkas wanna pretend like just because whites do it, it's okay. how come you dumb asses never say "asian women do it too", why are y'all so hard up on what white people are doing? once again, out numbed 6 to 1 in US, so everything blacks are doing; whites should be doing it in those numbers. we should have 5-6 videos of white kids being equally vulgar. better yet, we should have enough videos to fill up 5-6 wshh sites with nothing but white people acting buffoonish

and one last thing, you'll never hear anyone as self hating as a black girl. it's like they're so quick to talk about black skin, black hair, how they want mixed kids with green eyes, etc. all until they learn how how to filter their thoughts as an adult. then they wanna act like it's YOU who is the self hater.

Marcuz, I have nothing against you personally, but this is a bunch of horsesht. All of you Tommy Sotomoyor disciples are merely trying to highlight and enlarge dysfunction featuring black women, through isolated videos or stories, in order to emotionally profit from it because you feel scorned, ostracized, frustrated with black women on a personal level (and in Tommy's case he's trying to financially profit from it, and make a name for himself). This has nothing to do with trying to uplift the black community, it has everything to do with ya'll's insecurities and self-hatred.

Case in point, when a thread highlighting black excellence or positivity comes up, i.e, the fact that black women are attending college at higher rates than any other nationality, the same anti-black woman coalition floods the thread in an attempt to take a negative slant, and refashion a win into a negative. You guys have this creepy obsession with this st0rmfr0nt light, anti-black rhetoric. Please call it for what it is, and dont insult anyone's intelligence.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Marcuz, I have nothing against you personally, but this is a bunch of horsesht. All of you Tommy Sotomoyor disciples are merely trying to highlight and enlarge dysfunction featuring black women, through isolated videos or stories, in order to emotionally profit from it because you feel scorned, ostracized, frustrated with black women on a personal level (and in Tommy's case he's trying to financially profit from it, and make a name for himself). This has nothing to do with trying to uplift the black community, it has everything to do with ya'll's insecurities and self-hatred.

Case in point, when a thread highlighting black excellence or positivity comes up, i.e, the fact that black women are attending college at higher rates than any other nationality, the same anti-black woman coalition floods the thread in an attempt to take a negative slant, and refashion a win into a negative. You guys have this creepy obsession with this st0rmfr0nt light, anti-black rhetoric. Please call it for what it is, and dont insult anyone's intelligence.

yeah, man, we already know. everyone who says anything about this cycle of black women raising shytty kids has to hate themselves, their mother, and were clearly scorned by black women growing up.

and i don't recall saying anything negative in the black women attending college at higher rates thread, do you? if that's going to be your example, make sure it actually applies to me.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
to the people who make it their duty to :cape: for this type of shyt. i sincerely hope their off b*stard future criminal offspring robs you instead of me.