lol Tommy S goes in 3 yr old girls talking bout sucking ****

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
well when youre only singling out blacks, then thats the response you will get. shytty parenting isnt just a black or white issue. Last time I check all races has shytty parents. Just seems that black people tend to only believe that its only us. Tommy is just bias when it comes to races, he tends to only single out black women but it is what it is though.
Post videos of little white girls doing some foul shyt like that....i'm waiting...

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
well when youre only singling out blacks, then thats the response you will get. shytty parenting isnt just a black or white issue. Last time I check all races has shytty parents. Just seems that black people tend to only believe that its only us. Tommy is just bias when it comes to races, he tends to only single out black women but it is what it is though.

So your problem is with tommy instead of the parents :beli:

We may not be the only bad parents in the world but we sure be the dumb ones that film our dirty laundry and put it on blast on the internet :aicmon:

and I ain't even watch the video and knew what the fukk happened!

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps

Post videos of little white girls doing some foul shyt like that....i'm waiting...

^^ fine example right there. It is that hard to believe shytty parenting isnt just a black people problem?

Can't find no videos, but I do remember the time this teenage white girl was kicking it with this old ass drug dealer and got knocked up. Her mom didn't care cause it was free drugs for her.

Lil white kid told his mom to sucks his dikk cause she wouldnt let him borrow the car :dead:

Bunch of teenage white girls got preggo on purpose in high school

The list goes on

At the end of the day, some people shouldnt be parents.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
^^ fine example right there. It is that hard to believe shytty parenting isnt just a black people problem?

Can't find no videos, but I do remember the time this teenage white girl was kicking it with this old ass drug dealer and got knocked up. Her mom didn't care cause it was free drugs for her.

Lil white kid told his mom to sucks his dikk cause she wouldnt let him borrow the car :dead:

Bunch of teenage white girls got preggo on purpose in high school

The list goes on

At the end of the day, some people shouldnt be parents.
Okay, i hear you.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It's insane how, 'You're black' is now used as an insult. And I've seen that particular insult used in numerous television shows/movies.

sigh

yep, i used to experience this same shyt back in elementary schoool but it never phassed me.

what would ya'll make of this though:

Other day I got off the bus and there was a doberman in a dudes car barking at me. Black of course. I stopped and gave it a taunting look. I kept moving and then a lady in the car behind said, "the dog is mad cause you're blacker than him :laugh:"

thats not a diss though right :rudy:?

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
So your problem is with tommy instead of the parents :beli:

We may not be the only bad parents in the world but we sure be the dumb ones that film our dirty laundry and put it on blast on the internet :aicmon:

and I ain't even watch the video and knew what the fukk happened!

where did I give the parents a pass? shytty parents mean them too.

Just saying tommy only targets blacks.

We do tend to put shyt out there, I :snoop: when I see videos of black people beating they kids or disciplining them. We don't have limits to putting our personal business out there

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
I swear if I hear another bullsh!t excuse of "white people do it too" i will lose it.

Such a fukkin cop out :pacspit: