lol Tommy S goes in 3 yr old girls talking bout sucking ****

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
If noone has real solutions or intend to step outside the box to help the community as a whole, then all the talk becomes vacuous.

You become blowhards who only praise yourselves and your own situations. Thank your parents and your environments that you didn't have the displeasure of growing up this way.
When you take the "me" outta "we" is when the real work will begin

Until then.................

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All the people acting shocked on this thread are the same hypocrites arguing in the booth about a lot of these useless dumb ass rappers spreading their filth by listening to all that garbage.

These kids are just copying what their parents do everyday, this is nothing new.

Until black society gets that community togetherness vibe back, things will continue to get worse and worse, nothing will ever change.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
My only crime is telling the hard truth and you know it.

if you mean the unbalance bias truth then yes.

You pull shyt your ass most of the time. You reach in every thread to shyt on us. @marcuz does more realistic unbiased truth than you and we dont even see eye to eye most of the time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
All the people acting shocked on this thread are the same hypocrites arguing in the booth about a lot of these useless dumb ass rappers spreading their filth by listening to all that garbage.

These kids are just copying what their parents do everyday, this is nothing new.

Until black society gets that community togetherness vibe back, things will continue to get worse and worse, nothing will ever change.

Man most of the black folks who talk shyt on here don't even associate with black people in real life. They have white friends, white husbands/wives and don't give two shyts about improving the community. Only thing they do is talk shyt on the internet. Ask them what they actually do in real life to change anything.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Man most of the black folks who talk shyt on here don't even associate with black people in real life. They have white friends, white husbands/wives and don't give two shyts about improving the community. Only thing they do is talk shyt on the internet. Ask them what they actually do in real life to change anything.

Dawg, you, @Malta, and about 15 others make TLR so enjoyable. Quality words breh

Last edited by a moderator:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
:mindblown: at this sh!t

I cant cosign Tommy on this for the simple fact that he spent more time using this video to find another reason why he hates black women...instead of speaking on the actual video :mindblown:

ok you hate black women...we get it :why:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

I cant cosign Tommy on this for the simple fact that he spent more time using this video to find another reason why he hates black women...instead of speaking on the actual video :mindblown:

so are u saying that he didnt comment on the actual video? :why:
What is your opinion of this video? and what blame do you place on the mothers? :lupe:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps

Seems to me you are more upset at the gawd than the baby moms who use these words infront of their kids?

Shouldn't it be the other way around?

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
oh and this is the "Tommy Sotomoyer" guy you people dikkride?

I learned absolutely nothing from watching his video... What is the point of watching his videos? What do you learn from them?

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
so are u saying that he didnt comment on the actual video? :why:
What is your opinion of this video? and what blame do you place on the mothers? :lupe:

Im not saying he didnt comment at all..im saying he spent MORE time speaking about black women and his dislike for black women. Its like he used this video to push is agenda instead of actually discussing the video.

Now to answer your question, i put the blame on these kids PARENTS, or lack there of. Its like you guys forget that it also takes a man to create a child. he shares just as much responsibility as the mother in raising these kids. If hes not in the picture then thats a problem in itself.. Bottom line these kids parents failed BIG time. Mother and father. My daughter would never behave this way. And im not a female.