lol Tommy S goes in 3 yr old girls talking bout sucking ****

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Nope.

I bet the generations were always the same.

When you look back, all you want to think about is the positive, highbrow examples of progression

These people in fukked up situations were ALWAYS there. You just didn't have them on home-camera.

Nah bruh, not like this.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
does this dude EVER have anything positive to say about black women? he generalizes all black women off of just ONE WOMAN OR TWO WOMEN that have something wrong with them. he literally ignores all the good women outthere, doing something positive and focuses on the ones that don't do shyt. he just HATES women. i don't give a fukk about the bad women outthere. i'm not trying to incorporate them in my life. dude is acting like he doesn't have a choice to avoid those type of women BUT naw, he dedicates his whole entire radio show to them, giving them airtime and posting videos that most people don't even know existed to back up his sorry ass point.

one of you females need to smack the shyt out of this dude because he sounds like a bytch.

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
*Watches the first 7 seconds of the video*

Lil girl 1 " thats why you blacker than my coochie"

WTF am i watching black people?! :mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I turned it off 5 seconds into the video :snoop:, some people shouldn't have a right to raise kids. They laughing their asses off thinking that shyt is cute :smh:, need to be better than this.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
this whole white people do it too stuff has to end

we don't have the luxury to fukk up like cacs, didn't y'all parents ever teach you that? whites out number us 6 to 1 and y'all nikkas wanna pretend like just because whites do it, it's okay. how come you dumb asses never say "asian women do it too", why are y'all so hard up on what white people are doing? once again, out numbed 6 to 1 in US, so everything blacks are doing; whites should be doing it in those numbers. we should have 5-6 videos of white kids being equally vulgar. better yet, we should have enough videos to fill up 5-6 wshh sites with nothing but white people acting buffoonish

and one last thing, you'll never hear anyone as self hating as a black girl. it's like they're so quick to talk about black skin, black hair, how they want mixed kids with green eyes, etc. all until they learn how how to filter their thoughts as an adult. then they wanna act like it's YOU who is the self hater.

EXACTLY. dude you held this whole fukking thread down... +rep. :salute:
video made me sick to my damn stomach...gonna send TJ an e-mail right quik...

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Stopped watching after the 7 sec mark :snoop:

It's obvious their deadbeat parents made them talk like this for the video like it would be cute or something.

Nothing cute when these kids children will be saying the same shyt in ten years :ufdup:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
yep, i used to experience this same shyt back in elementary schoool but it never phassed me.

what would ya'll make of this though:

Other day I got off the bus and there was a doberman in a dudes car barking at me. Black of course. I stopped and gave it a taunting look. I kept moving and then a lady in the car behind said, "the dog is mad cause you're blacker than him :laugh:"

thats not a diss though right :rudy:?
that bytch sound dumb as fukk

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This has to be one of thee most disturbing videos I've ever seen. It's so disturbing how these girls, probably no other than 6 are talking like grown hoodrats. To know all those curse words, sexual references, etc. Their childhood is fukked, makes you wanna quote Jesus with the forgive them Father, for they do not know what they do.

You already know the older adults in the video are not grown mentality themselves & it's just so many problems you know they have that we'd be here all day and night discussing it. I'm sure these two lil girls' fathers are not in their lives. My parents never cursed around me, my father does it now since I'm grown but I don't curse around him.

Sad, truly sad this video, all around....from the adults to the kids to black folk in period, since this is what the next generation is looking like....then we will never overcome one day