LOL @ ppl cutting up their Livestrong bracelets

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
you mean the people that did the drugs too? the same ones that tried to take him down?

:thefucc:

they arent the ones who took him down, the French media and US government are the ones who took him down by doing some investigating.

People knew he was doping back when he won in 1999, but the Cycling Union and riders (most of them, the ones who werent doping and were upset at him he ran out the sport) let him have free reign because of the money he was bringing in the sport.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I will say this again. All of them were on something, you wouldn't have a chance to win if you weren't. Also just cause you're on it doesn't make you automatically win 7 TDFs.

People are naive.

If all it took were some HGH to be Hall of Famer caliber, I`d be pitching on Opening Day at Citi Field.

I agree with this.

Everyone else juiced up so they were all on a even playing field and he still won!

The person who juiced up and came say 3rd isn't being abused like this.

Listen to the current champ's take on this.

IW: Is that why some cyclist still admire him, because he was the best of the bunch? He was the best of the cheats, when there were so many people doing it?

BW: Maybe it was, yes, but I think as well he certainly had the funding to be the best at that, that is like another sport in itself really so it’s not something you should get into maybe as the best of that because it’s gone away from sport in a way, it’s not what sport is about and it’s certainly not why I do it so it is quite sad talking about it in those terms really.
:snoop: @ these CACs and CAC apologist in this thread taking up for that CAC.

White protectionism about to come out in full effect.

:yeah:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
People with the mindstate like the OP's, would you take offense to people saying, "Yea, Sandusky may have been butt fukking kids but his organization did a lot to help underpriviliged kids get into a better situation"??? The good deed does not overshadow the crime brehs no matter how major or minor

Wait a minute, why do you have to look at both situations exactly the same? Those are two different situations, one guy butt raping little boys, and the other blood doping, to compete with the rest of the dopers. Why are you trying to equate the two? Instead of generalizing all situations and looking at them the same, why not consider each case individually?

Sandusky's bad deed is far worse than Lance's. I still consider Lance to be a human being, Sandusky however, a monster.

Also, why are we even trying to look at Lance's cancer work as some sort of "make up"? If he should he should be looked down upon, it should be because he demonstrated a hollier than thou attitude at the mere thought of him cheating, when he was doing it like the rest of them. The cancer work, the doping, his BS facade, all seperate things.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
I want to know whether doping can be used to fight/cure/recover from cancer. LANCE SHOULD BE STUDIED FOR SCIENCE. Magic & Cookie too. u_u

--> aq out <--

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
People should petition for lance Armstrong to STFU.

Interview with Oprah WHY? Is he short on cash? Was the cycling award money snatched back?

There is life after cycling. Go raise your kids, man. Read a book. Mow the lawn. Catch up on bad reality tv. ~~~~~(/^-^)/

--> aq out <--

STEVE

MIami Beach on the check-in.
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, FL
this dikkhead sued the London Times for MILLIONS for printing the truth about him.

FYI LIVESTRONG doesn't even give money to cancer research. they promote cancer "awareness". who the fukk isn't aware of cancer in 2013? :snoop:

and just in case you're curious, i'm a white cyclist. fukk lance.

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
:salute: @ Greg Lemond, who called out Armstrong a decade ago when other riders and the governing body were too shook of Lance

Daps
Even though everyone was doping he did gain an advantage because he had the best doping doctors on his payroll plus it was like he was the leader of the drug ring and it appears as if he was protected by powerful people in cycling from facing any consequences for his actions during his career while others weren't.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
this dikkhead sued the London Times for MILLIONS for printing the truth about him.

FYI LIVESTRONG doesn't even give money to cancer research. they promote cancer "awareness". who the fukk isn't aware of cancer in 2013? :snoop:

:ohlawd:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Wait a minute, why do you have to look at both situations exactly the same? Those are two different situations, one guy butt raping little boys, and the other blood doping, to compete with the rest of the dopers. Why are you trying to equate the two? Instead of generalizing all situations and looking at them the same, why not consider each case individually?

Sandusky's bad deed is far worse than Lance's. I still consider Lance to be a human being, Sandusky however, a monster.

Also, why are we even trying to look at Lance's cancer work as some sort of "make up"? If he should he should be looked down upon, it should be because he demonstrated a hollier than thou attitude at the mere thought of him cheating, when he was doing it like the rest of them. The cancer work, the doping, his BS facade, all seperate things.

No disputes from me on the severity of which was worse, Sandusky's by a mile. And I'm in no way trying to equate the two just throwing a hypothetical out there. IMHO, I believe the purpose of him setting up Livestrong was to serve as a smoke screen for his doping/cheating. We're seeing that today with apologists excusing him for his behavior. Hell yea it's "make up". We see this country the govt go to war on false pretenses but under the guise of something else and I feel that's what we have here. When Lance would be questioned early on about allegations of doping, he wouldn't hesitate in bringing up his charity and giving people "hope & inspiration" so that they too can overcome cancer. But to then debase fellow competitors or media who would question him on it and do it for so long that the sheep defend him to the death is borderline demonic:troll:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
No disputes from me on the severity of which was worse, Sandusky's by a mile. And I'm in no way trying to equate the two just throwing a hypothetical out there. IMHO, I believe the purpose of him setting up Livestrong was to serve as a smoke screen for his doping/cheating. We're seeing that today with apologists excusing him for his behavior. Hell yea it's "make up". We see this country the govt go to war on false pretenses but under the guise of something else and I feel that's what we have here. When Lance would be questioned early on about allegations of doping, he wouldn't hesitate in bringing up his charity and giving people "hope & inspiration" so that they too can overcome cancer. But to then debase fellow competitors or media who would question him on it and do it for so long that the sheep defend him to the death is borderline demonic:troll:

Ok that's fair. Perhaps Lance did used Livestong as a guise. I think he made this whole situation worse for himself honestly. If he didn't shyt on others and come off as an a$$hole about it, he's have less hate. Livestrong spoke for itself, and the fact he had cancer made it seem legit. He should have kept his mouth shut about all the allegations. That way, when everything comes to light he can get emotional and play the victim card and have more supporters.:yeshrug:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps

:ohhh: :salute:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Also he made hundreds of millions for cancer research and that is better than any race won, steroids taken, etc. Yea you can argue it was all based on a false image but the fact stands he helped raise all that money for a great cause.

I agree....

....but the average American perception is, "Hey, :wtb: I gave my money to a guy who i thought was Superman....turns out he's just.....HUMAN."