Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
:heh:

Calling it "Liestrong"

BAqwfPkCYAApwp9.jpg

I mean at the end of the day, the dude still had cancer and still competed in those races. He may have had help, but that's still moer than these out of shape unfit people bashing him are making effort to do.

Jadillac dont front you had a bracelet too didnt you? : :troll:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
and there were people like Tyler Hamilton who was a friend of Lance Armstrong, but spoke up because he was facing jail time. Lance then tried to bully him and his wife.

He did the same to Frankie Andreu and his wife as well.

George Hincappie as well.

These people didnt have vendettas against Lance, they were backed into a corner and had to tell. Then Lance turned against them.

he was already caught before he said anything.

I'm aware of all the principles involved in the Lance Armstrong saga, but the bottom line is DON'T DO THE CRIME IF YOU CAN'T DO THE TIME! Tyler Hamilton should have manned up and did the jail time for his part in the PED cheating scandal, but he and the others involved were snitches, who didn't want to accept responsibility or the penalties for their actions and took the easy way out!

And the evidence presented by others was just hearsay and conjecture, as he was never officially found guilty of any wrong doing which is why the government or any other entity for that matter could never bring any legal or civil charges against Lance Armstrong until now.

This is how the game should be played from a standup individual!

Greg Anderson (trainer) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I'm aware of all the principles involved in the Lance Armstrong saga, but the bottom line is DON'T DO THE CRIME IF YOU CAN'T DO THE TIME! Tyler Hamilton should have manned up and did the jail time for his part in the PED cheating scandal, but he and the others involved were snitches, who didn't want to accept responsibility or the penalties for their actions and took the easy way out!

And the evidence presented by others was just hearsay and conjecture, as he was never officially found guilty of any wrong doing which is why the government or any other entity for that matter could never bring any legal or civil charges against Lance Armstrong until now.

This is how the game should be played from a standup individual!

Greg Anderson (trainer) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

yeah, shut up. Like seriously, just shut up.

"hearsay and conjecture" you dont know what those words mean. :dead:

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
this dikkhead sued the London Times for MILLIONS for printing the truth about him....

Aye. D-X< Simmer down, yt boi.

Go hard or go home. Lance should have kept telling his same old lie/tall tale/story. Cancer fighters just need a story in which they could believe. "Ya gotta give 'em hope." -- harvey mud

Lance: Buy the ticket; take the ride. They snatched back his awards. Now he wants off the ride? Leave him strapped in...

IF LANCE REALLY WANTS TO HELP HUMANITY, HE SHOULD DISCLOSE HOW HE CURED CANCER BY DOPING. DONT HOLD OUT ON US, BIKER BOI. O-8)

--> aq out <--

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
yeah, shut up. Like seriously, just shut up.

"hearsay and conjecture" you dont know what those words mean. :dead:

:laugh: Nothing personal on my end, so no need to get upset because I thoroughly poked holes in your weak thesis while pointing out the hypocrisy in the argument you made!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:laugh: Nothing personal on my end, so no need to get upset because I thoroughly poked holes in your weak thesis while pointing out the hypocrisy in your argument!
You still dont know what Hearsay and Conjecture means, so maybe you should look closer at your thesis. :russ:

TO put it bluntly, if it were just hearsay and conjecture, Lance dawg would have fought the charges. Hearsay and conjecture gets thrown out in court.

You're looking like a fool here, just stop responding.

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
Like others have said, Lance doped in a sport full of dopers...that's not what bothers me.

What bothers me is how he covered it all up - claiming libel, calling people prostitutes, actively trying to destroy people's lives for exposing him as the fraud he was.

Also, people who equate Armstrong's just deserts with somehow ruining Livestrong's cancer awareness are fukking deluded.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
You still dont know what Hearsay and Conjecture means, so maybe you should look closer at your thesis. :russ:

TO put it bluntly, if it were just hearsay and conjecture, Lance dawg would have fought the charges. Hearsay and conjecture gets thrown out in court.

You're looking like a fool here, just stop responding.

No dumb-ass, you are the one that obviously has no ideal how "hearsay" and "conjecture" are defined, because if you did, you wouldn't keep making these stupid replies embarrassing yourself showing your lack of intellect. Furthermore, you disabled moron, FYI "hearsay" and "conjecture" are used everyday within the legal justice system/law enforcement and is one of the many causes to why innocent people are charged or get convicted of crimes and guilty individuals are set free. Maybe you should change your forum name from Mastermind, to Brainless, as your comments make it apparent you have no fukking clue what you are trying to communicate.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People with the mindstate like the OP's, would you take offense to people saying, "Yea, Sandusky may have been butt fukking kids but his organization did a lot to help underpriviliged kids get into a better situation"??? The good deed does not overshadow the crime brehs no matter how major or minor
apples and oranges son, youre only hurting yourself taking roids. awful analogy. I dont particularly care about Lance but I side with all PED users, fukk the holier than thou media and fans